You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 6:23am

Artist Wanted

Don't know why I didn't think about it before, but I'm wondering if one of our resident artists would be interested in drawing some pictures for me? Subject matter is not Holy War related, but rather will be for a post-apocalyptic role playing game I'm currently running. I'd looking for pictures of aliens, landscapes, and various environments (laboratories, complexes, etc.). I'll provide the description if anyone is interested.

I should warn that I don't have a tremendous budget for this, but would be happy to provide a ticket per picture, depending on quality.

Khuprus

Beginner

Saturday, March 14th 2009, 4:03pm

Will be happy to discuss this through PM with you, TBK. Either here or through W6 (garth2).

Feel free to browse my gallery, link is posted in this forum, to see what I can do. :)