You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Janet H

Unregistered

Monday, January 5th 2009, 9:34pm

Killer Angels

This isn't an order blurb; it's a thank you to my guys!
  • Mugz (AC)
  • Orangeman
  • Richard III
  • Heretic_Anthem
  • Mudhole Stomper
  • D Artangnan
  • The Wolf
  • Brianfoxy
  • Nauz
We're a merc order - not the largest, not the baddest, but certainly the tightest. On too many occasions to count, I've committed these guys to battle on a moment's notice, and they have always responded. We've had to split forces for simultaneous battles and they've pulled it off without a hitch. To a man, they are genuine, concerned about one another, and always on the lookout for ways to help the order. More important, they are funny, smart, high-spirited, and they are my friends.

Unknown to me, this band of brothers (and a sister) got together and volunteered for a battle and forced me to take a huge personal merc fee. This is the kind of guys they are.

I am blessed, and I love each of them to death.

Lillian (Janet)
OM Killer Angels

Monday, January 5th 2009, 9:53pm

outstanding Leadership

Lillian,

It is and hopefully always will be a great pleasure learning from you and having a laugh with you lot.

You are an outstanding player and never give it a moments thought to help any player out. I know you get a lot of stick from one or two players and its no necessary, but if it wasn't for the haters you would probably have quit and moved on to a bigger challenge.

You are the best !!!

R3