You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 7:42pm

LL new idea

My next big idea... World 3 Mini Holy Battles

1) create 12 Cities(Castles) and name them after players or orders(past or present),or just fun names..

2) Find two or four orders... 2Christians vs Pagans/Saracens(one of each order)....the order are only allowed to have five member..doesn't matter what level they are....each order could fight one battle a week...order gold haul not wanted to be a factor in battle...have just enough to declare and spy

3) Divide the 12 cities(Castles) up between Christians(CH) and Pagans/Saracens(PS)

4) Every 4 days have a No-Merc battle for a city.If battle falls on regular HB day then we don't have one that day.If the city that is being defended falls,then the name will be changed to whichever faith wins..I will need a lfew of City(castle) names to use for each faith....please specify which faith your city name is from....

5) We fight until all cities(Castles) are conquered by one faith and then the Winner of this world is Declared...

Is this a idea worth getting together....If so i would like to start it on Nov.1....If your interested in starting one of the orders...post it here....AzPaladen has offer to put together a Christian order...I can do the pagan order unless some of the high level player not in a big order want to put something together....I think this could be lots of fun and maybe even bring some players out of hibernation....

This is just a outline of something i would like to try,but i would love to hear your ideas on how it could be more fun for everybody.... Thanks to the people that let me bug them with this idea and Thanks for the support....

Lady Lisa
Lady of War
Om of T-W in world 3

Tuesday, October 28th 2008, 2:55pm

Well i quess if nobody don't have any input on this...i will take that as a lack of interest and look for another way to have fun in world 3

The Missing Rum

Professional

Monday, November 10th 2008, 8:27pm

try putting it up in suggestions instead of here ;)
i think your more likely to have replies there ;)