You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vedauwoo

Unregistered

Monday, September 1st 2008, 5:38pm

[TTW] Presentation of the award goes to...

To all of TTW and the Christian orders in W4:

A contest of hauling skill was held in W4. Bigger Phil and Buba the Great answered the challenge, racing through herds of cows towards the goal of 100,000 gold. This was a very close race ending in a near photo finish!

And the winner of the race is.....drum roll please.........

Bigger Phil

The winner of this race is presented with a 4 foot tall trophy of a wolf with a sack of gold over his shoulder.

And the runner up..........

Buba the Great

The runner up recives a 3 foot tall trophy of a wolf pup carrying a small sack of gold in his mouth.

TTW, celebrate the success of your two leaders, they are fine, honorable and hard working christians both.

Vedauwoo
referee and judge

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, September 1st 2008, 6:30pm

Thank You!

Thank you Vedauwoo for the trophy and the praise! I would also like to thank junior members of the BORG alliance for all their efforts in helping me reach this milestone. I would also I like to thank independent Pagans and Saracens in their efforts also. Without the combined efforts of the above groups none of this would have been possible.

But most importantly, I would like to thank Buba for the strong competetion and his uncanny ability to become a slacker at the best possible moment for me.
Again thank you to all the members of the Academy. You like me! You really like me!

Phillip :-)

Tuesday, September 2nd 2008, 11:20am

Grats guys! I am sure it was hard work getting there!