You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 30th 2008, 7:56pm

Death Bringers vs Band of the Hawk

I know there is going to be controversy here, as a certain order decided to take it upon themselves to declare war on Gods of Destruction 15 minutes after I declared on BoH. Regardless, this battle is one for the underdogs. Death a 37 member Pagan order striving for recognition taking on Band of the Hawk, a 73 member Christian powerhouse.

I seriously think together we set a Holy War record for most mercenaries hired in the first 10 minutes of a battle. When all the participants came together the final totals were thus:

Battle participants [Death]: 177
Level average [Death]: 37.01

Battle participants [BoH]: 202
Level average [BoH]: 34.57

End result? Death Bringers emerged victorious in this glorious battle. I tip my hat as well as my members in honor of BoH in this honorable battle between us.

Monday, August 4th 2008, 7:59am

Great battle. I fought for Death and kicked some royal ass. went like 21 for 22 and the one loss was to Doeg Deathblade.

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 6:27am

Great battle. I fought for Death and kicked some royal ass. went like 21 for 22 and the one loss was to Doeg Deathblade.

Woot! Go Me! LMAO Well met all who participated!!!
For Honor and Glory!