You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kornn

Beginner

• "Kornn" started this thread

Saturday, June 14th 2008, 8:47pm

Newbie guide

with the start of a new game world anyone who has a good guide to this wonderful game ,please post a link or write something up.thanks in advance

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Sunday, June 15th 2008, 1:26am

Click my signature.

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 10:01pm

help

hi am a level 8 and i used a wooden club now i have a big sword and i am getting 400-900 gold and 5-10 xp my name is kingman5 in order hand of the light am a donkey rider so before you get a big level get a small and cheep weapon thx bye :thumbsup: go to this link http://www.tagoria.com/?ref=102211-1ENTG and play on this it is very close to holy war make a profile on this link for me thx bye :D :thumbup: :thumbsup: :P

Monday, July 28th 2008, 3:45pm

hey im new and aint got a clue about this game

hey im new and aint got a clue about this game

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Monday, July 28th 2008, 8:47pm

Read the faqs, or 2 posts above yours :whistling:

Monday, August 4th 2008, 10:03am

Great advice, I started a few days ago and seem (to me) to be moving along well. However, why is it better to "camp" at a lower level for awhile? Wouldn't less activity hurt your ability to increase your stats?

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Monday, August 4th 2008, 10:08am

When you camp, you raise your stats to those far above any in your level range. this is also a deterrent to those that attack you (unless they are high levels), and when you finally reach level 11, you can power level by pummeling those 1 level above you for 2 XP.

Eventually your stats will level off to those at your level, unless you can find a steady stream of cash cows.

Monday, August 4th 2008, 10:32am

Got it, avoid gaining a lot of xp, thanks.

Crackle

Beginner

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 1:04am

Camp??

What does that mean, to camp?
Crackle Up!

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 5:15am

It was just explained. Whats not to understand?

Crackle

Beginner

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 1:02am

Sorry Bad Question on Camping

When you say camp do you mean go the army camp?

am newB, obviously
Crackle Up!

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 5:44am

The term camp means you stay at a certain level, usually lvl 7-10, and do nothing but fight 1 on 1 battles against people lower level then you. You gain gold, but do not level up, meaning you will accumulate high stats at that level.

Crackle

Beginner

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 5:49am

IC IC

Thanks for spelling it out for me... I fell ahh...duh!
Crackle Up!