You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Synn Lichloathe" started this thread

Friday, June 13th 2008, 5:29pm

New Pagan Order... Clan Lichloathe

Hello All! We are proud to announce that a new pagan order, Clan Lichloathe (patterned after Brian Lumley's works WAMPHYRI), has been created. We are people who really like this game and the imagination it takes. Life is good sometimes...

... Or not. The papist jerks known as Christians still infest the land. We wouldn't mind them at all if it weren't for their incessant nagging and hypocrisy. They never ask; they DEMAND. They are so quick to point out the faults of others but try to but their way out of faults of their own. Grubby little hypocrites.

Brothers and Sisters, it is time to take a stand. We will not be ruled nor told what to do! NEVER! The order was founded for FREE MEN & WOMEN to worship as they please!

We do not ask for much.
-Please contribute to the order financially
-Please join our battles
-Protect other pagans, unless they attack you
-Report any pagan atrocities on you so that the Clan should avenge you
-Have fun
-Recruit!

Never fear the Christian dead; It is we that made them that way so it should be them that fear us!

• "Synn Lichloathe" started this thread

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 2:28pm

More info for you!

To all members,

Remember to be active, donate, and assist our brothers in the sword.

Money: I intend to keep expanding our keep until it is a fully made castle. The bigger the castle, the more members we can recruit. In addition, I would like to "loan" members gold so they can buy upgraded items.

I realize that all members need good christian gold to buy weapons,armour,elixirs and need to train Stats so I "request" you donate as much as you can. However, since there is no set amount, members who abuse this will be brought to task...a beating by yours truly followed by immediate expulsion.

Members will be accepted on only one piece of criteria:Know how to have fun and play well with others! Ok, that makes two criteria...

I regularly check for inactivity. Inactive players will be dismissed to make way for active ones.

We will ask a lot of you as a warrior... to fight often, and support other Pagan orders.. this will be a painful task, but this is the kind of warrior we need.

badhaggis

Trainee

Thursday, July 17th 2008, 7:27pm

join! you know you want to :)
If you can see badhaggis he can see you, if you can't see badhaggis you're 2 seconds from death.

Om of Iron Warriors