You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 8:32am

An opening in W5

I wanted to post that I will not be coming to W5. And, although I'm not sure, I don't think Angelus is going to either.

If so, that means no Yet Another Warriors of Light.

Of course someone (probably a group of DWL members) could try to repeat the DWL strategy, and I'm sure they could pull it off as well as we did. But maybe it's time to try something different.

For example, the English worlds have never seen a small but strong Saracen order, with 15 of the best Saracens attacking all of the 25-man Christian orders constantly. (Logon to Spanish Mundo 1 and look at LSH for inspiraton.) I'm sure that's at least in part because too many of the best Saracens are already in either WoL/IWL/DWL or a pointless merc order. Without YAWL, you can try it.

Or maybe you have some other vision that never would have occurred to me or Angelus. Now you've got the chance to try.

But please, no more merc orders. Ask NWO or Dagger why not.

Whoever's going to do it, you should be seeking out and contacting your first 15 members now. Also start talking to Pagans (and Christians, if you want Christian allies) to find your likely first 4 allies. And start helping newbie Saracens now--even if you don't end up getting them in your order, more good Saracen players can never hurt. (Unless you're planning Saracen version of W1's T-W or something crazy like that.)

Also, anyone who wants to start an order in W5, feel free to ask me anything you want--but you should also go to W3 and talk to Rune and Rie3630 for different perspectives.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 9:34am

Hi, ive been browsing around the forum and see your a respected poster and would love the oppurtunity for any advice you could give me on starting up an order as i plan on doing so im only at level four at the moment and im a complete noob. I however also have 2 colleagues who are playing the game alot at the moment and believe they would also be useful saracens and a good start to my order but any advice you can give on what i'd need to know would be much appreciated :) thanks.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 11:24am

OK, I've created an account in world 5 just to answer questions from prospective Saracen order masters. I won't be playing, but I'll check in every day or two, so send me a private message there.

Or, if you want a faster response, sign up in any of the other worlds (if you plan to stick around, you can use my recruitment link below) and message me there.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE