You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 5:39am

Everyone knows that KoA couldn't have done this without six suicidesquads taking out six of ROME's best allies, and most of the rest being merced against their will to fight on your behalf, and without lying to GoD and BoH to convince them that you weren't behind the suicidesquads.

After all, you couldn't even beat 16-man Ex with three suicidesquads behind you, even while TNV and IWL were engaged in other battles.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Underground

Intermediate

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 7:38am

I would also like to add that he merced Rie3630 for 15.3k Rie has
always been a trusted ally of mine. Gloating will get you nowhere Arch.
You got very lucky that this actually worked. If it wasnt for you
taking out my top support with other orders this thread wouldnt be here
now. You may have won, but you achieved it by being a coward and hiding
behind all those orders that attacked my allies. Lets face it... you
attacked a 16 man order and lost when you have 65 members.

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 8:10am

Hahaha, in a PM, Michael challenged me to prove that he had used suicidesquads or merced any of ROME's allies or delete my post. So, I come back here to post some of the facts, and I find that UG's already beaten me to it, and that Michael has deleted his post.

I've got an idea for how you can win the argument, Michael: Get 6 people to create a bunch of multi accounts and spam all of the large posts in the forums so you can sneak in here and post a rebuttal when nobody's noticing. Maybe that'll work for you.

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 10:06am

Quoted

Archangel Michael
2008/05/20 - 07:55 S I
Ok, I am so stupid but yet i got all of these order togther to pull this off.

Admitting it in the SB was VERY smart.

And how, since you were kind enough to bestow your humility at your dirty victory, allow me to EXtend my very best to you and your wondeful battle record, I cant EXaggerate how EXalted EXamining the battle report must have made you feel, oh what an EXample of a fight that was, you only had to tie up all their allies, and get all of yours to help you!
How dare anyone feel EXasperated after that! It's not like you used every DIRTY trick in the book, again. Is it?

Oh how Excandescent the high score board must be with KoA proudly at the top of wins.... no?... errm... haul?... nope not haul (Although you helped the leader of haul an EXceptional amount.) .... I'm sure theres SOMETHING your order can take credit for? right?! ... a great accomplishment of honor, skill or comeradere...? ... no? ;(

I will honor your order every day I spend working on our new KoA wing - its a training room dont you know? 8o

~Rune

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 11:39am

Michael still won't admit to anything, and now claims that this admission was sarcastic.

But his co-conspirators aren't being so quiet.

In Sui cide ordersin the Suggestions forum, which started off with jakespear of HKK suggesting that suicidesquads be banned, we now have confessions (more like bragging) from jakespear, and evidence that he and his friends intentionally deceived their own allies GoD. (And BoH were similarly deceived, or at least kept in the dark.)

If you want to know why the Christians lose almost all of the battles, there's your answer. Besides the fact that 75% of the order battles are Christian suicidesquads losing intentionally, there's the fact that dishonorable people can't trust each other and can't work together. While we on the other side support our allies, you don't; all you can do is try to stop us from helping each other.

If you actually played the game and built real alliances instead of trying to game the system, you wouldn't suck nearly as badly.

And now, a word from Margret Perrin of MM:

Quoted from "Margret Perrin"

I'll admit that the attacks yesterday was cheap, but pagans did it to FK in W2 pagans and saracens did it in W3 before Christians to my knowledge and now Christians are doing it a lot. Yesterdays attacks were planned and deliberate yes and far beyond any sui cide attacks against Christians in the past, but don't act like we are the only ones doing this. If holywar says that this is cheating then people would stop, honestly this is the first time in a while the Christians actually worked together to defeat the strongest Pagan order. Christians have been getting their butts kicked and its about time we actually won a battle. (Even though MM lost, a little angry about lack of support, seems everyone of our allies were fighting against Rome). I think I'm rambling but I hope you see my points.
So, there's their confession--and I love that they're angry that their allies didn't support them in the battle.

Now what do you have to say, Michael? Still going to deny it?

As for the history: The first suicidesquad attacks were used in W3, by GoD, to take out two of FEAR's allies so GoD could give FEAR their first loss. Mr. Kyle invented the idea, and The Robert came up with some of the details. (Both were in GoD at the time, but are now not in W3 at all). If you ask them, Robert will admit to it, and Kyle will brag about it. Only after FEAR was beaten with the help of suicidesquads, and then suicided out of helping their allies in the next two battles, did they retaliate. And it didn't happen in W2 until a week after that.

And the idea that the Pagans do it just as much is even more ridiculous. KoA's last three battles (including the hilarious loss Rune is referring to) involved between 3 and 6 suicidesquads; I don't remember the Pagans ever using more than 1 or maybe 2, and the vast majority of the Pagans' battles have none. And for the most part, that 1 is PayBack, the order that Makuse created because he was sick of the suicidesquad nonsense and wanted to retaliate (hence the name). Nobody can actually use Makuse; he makes the attacks he wants to make even when you tell him not to. Pretending that that's the same thing as KoA controlling 6 orders to take out most of ROME's significant allies and then hiring the rest as unwilling mercs goes beyond disingenuous; I can't believe you'd actually expect anyone to take it seriously.

Here's a hint: The reason the Pagans and Saracens will all of the battles is that we actually work together. We trust each other, because we don't use and lie to our own allies. This means that, at least for us, helping our allies is more useful than preventing the Christians from helping theirs. I don't know if it would work for you, or if you're all so untrustworthy that you'd still lose all the time--but it might be worth trying.

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 10:54am

michael did not organise these suicidesquad attacks. he came to us the night of the attack and then our leader of the plan asked him if he wanted to fight ROME as KoA had alot of money to use. he also asked him because KoA had just lost to Ex so it was kind of a comeback.

also the suicdesquads were already organised at this time
jakespear- AC of Gods of Destruction (world 3)

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 11:09am

So, who was this mysterious "leader of the plan" who you and Michael and the (hopefully now-reformed) jdub were just followers of?

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 11:11am

like i'm gonna tell ya.
jakespear- AC of Gods of Destruction (world 3)

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 4:09am

It was me ;) . I masterminded the whole scheme. You losers can cry all you want :thumbdown: , it was a good plan that was executed well. Just wait to you see my next target. :D :D :D :D
Follow me I know the way, lemming.

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 2:29pm

It was me ;) . I masterminded the whole scheme. You losers can cry all you want :thumbdown: , it was a good plan that was executed well. Just wait to you see my next target. :D :D :D :D
Smug, stupid, barely coherent... you sound like you are a KoA member :rolleyes:

Monday, May 26th 2008, 2:04am

Congrats on beating ROME, you did it and therefore you must be a pro Holy-Warrior. I must say that it is quite an accomplishment considering you had to get sui cide orders, buy ROMEs mercs and allies, wait for one of ROMEs most valuable members to leave, trick others into helping, and probably do a few naughty favors along the way. I'm sure with these ethics you are a really cool cat in real life. Caring for no one but ones self, I hope that helps you sleep at night. Now would you like to grow a pair and fight ROME straight up? No mercs no allies and no tricks. Ohh wait I shouldn't even ask becasue it is obvious your not man enough for that. How about you fight half of ROME? I think you would still lose. Maybe a good concept for you should be to start playing the game with some honor and dignity, but I bet that would be tough to phatom for you. I find it comical you even consider that a win when it signifies nothing more than how much of a pansy you really are. Anyways I just thought I should congradulate you on your win because after all it was +1 to your victories which is currently tied with your defeats. Keep up the sneaky tactics and one day you will be at the top.....of everyones hit list.

Underground

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 10th 2008, 7:02am

Going 21-0 was a VERY big accomplishment. Too bad KoA did this. Eventually we would have lost to BoH straight up. Only LG has beaten this record I believe.

Underground

Intermediate

Monday, August 31st 2009, 6:37am

WOW! I remember this like it was yesterday. Sad to see W3 in the state it is now.

Friday, January 15th 2010, 7:07am

LMAO

OMG its been 2 years since i have played this game and now im back and im reading the forums and come across this. I to remember this as it was yesterday. If you really wanna know who the mastermind was it was me all you had to do was ask me in game i iwould have told you. I was the one that merced rie. They were my sucide squads that blocked the allies. This was the only way i seen fit to get all the christioans together instead of them fighting amongst thimselfs, they alwasy was thinking they were better than one another. also the squads were my idea i started them and everybody tried to say they when in fact they hadnt. It was really a experment to begin wth then everyone wanted to do it everytime.

anyways hello all i am back and just wanna hang out dont really wanna do anything drastic i just wanna play the game. It was a huge stress to try and keepup with all those members and listen to all the griping that is why i left in the 1st place do to people thinking it was a rl game now that i am back it has gotten better it seems so far we will see.

HIT ME up in game w9 Jknight i see yal

signed Jdub

Friday, July 30th 2010, 11:48am

'mr.kyle invented the idea'
news to me ;)

Friday, July 30th 2010, 11:07pm

damn this thread is old :P and i personally salut the one who invented this idea,couse i personally used it and it has a great outcome knowing that your enemy is 20X your size
i play as a Saracen and iam proud to sat that i used to organize suicide battles with pagan and sarcen orders, doing suicide battles is simply a great strategy for small orders to achieve a victory over some what medium orders :thumbsup:

~W3 Viz :thumbup:
W3~Viz-deal with it haters

W4~Zezo

Underground

Intermediate

Friday, August 13th 2010, 6:02am

Ahhh good ole ROME. Twas a fun time leading her to victory.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 8:08pm

tbh i found it much more fun when you lost :P
lol ~

Slasher

Intermediate

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 11:42am

LOL why are you resurrecting this old thread? 8o I can tell you that since the time I joined GoD council, mid 2008, we NEVER used suicide orders. PERIOD. Had plenty of opportunities to do so... but never did. We won or lost based solely on strategy, allied help, and prearranged merc engagements.

Its too bad Rome disbanned before we could have a fair head-to-head battle. We would have kicked Rome butt :thumbup: if the HW servers hadnt gone down. Those were the days!!! :)
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Lieutenant Howell Maurice Forgy, USN (ChC), serving in the heavy cruiser USS New Orleans (CA-32) during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.