You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 3:59am

When you are BP, Falco, Sain Cai, Janet, Underground, Mulvers, Joe, Noble, me ...

Why should I be in that post Demi I have like 65 post:P but anyway you know your addicted to Holy War when you start a thread called HolyWarholics Anonymous:)
Psycho Joe~W1 :thumbup:
Psycho Joe~W4 :thumbup:

Buba the Great

Professional

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 4:42am

You know you're addicted to HW when your best friend calls you up (after you have not talked in over a week) and leaves this message: Hey Buba (not real name) where you at? We have been attacked!!

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 1:22pm

When you have to pause the DVD you're watching on your PC, every ten minutes so that you can click "Back" and "Plunder"

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 5:31pm

You know your friend is addicted to HW when he answers the phone with his HW name :rolleyes:

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 6:49pm

When you are BP, Falco, Sain Cai, Janet, Underground, Mulvers, Joe, Noble, me ...

Why should I be in that post Demi I have like 65 post:P but anyway you know your addicted to Holy War when you start a thread called HolyWarholics Anonymous:)
You are not a member of the Holy War Addicts Association?
When you have to pause the DVD you're watching on your PC, every ten minutes so that you can click "Back" and "Plunder"
I did that a few times when watching DBZ :)
Subarna the Divine Warrior ,Ex-OM of PACT The Berserkers in World 5
Yudhishtir - Joined W6 on the 23rd of October
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Sunday, February 1st 2009, 7:06pm

You are not a member of the Holy War Addicts Association?

No your right I am a Holy War Addict :P I can stop and put the laptop down....I just don't want to :rolleyes:

Monday, February 2nd 2009, 3:02am

When you have a laptop mainly so you keep playing while watching the DVD.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Tamaska

Trainee

Monday, February 2nd 2009, 3:46am

When you position the lap top so that you can play AND watch the television at the same time...no pausing needed. :thumbsup:
Self Declared EX-Moddess of Holy War

Active Worlds
W10- Stygere
W11- Fury Leika

Buba the Great

Professional

Monday, February 2nd 2009, 4:27am

You know your friend is addicted to HW when he answers the phone with his HW name :rolleyes:
Did not!!

Monday, February 2nd 2009, 4:47am

When you position the lap top so that you can play AND watch the television at the same time...no pausing needed. :thumbsup:
*looks outside for cameras* how did you know??? :whistling:

Monday, February 2nd 2009, 3:06pm

I'm guilty of that one too :)

ArcAngle

Beginner

Wednesday, February 4th 2009, 5:49pm

When you spend five hours talking in the SB while working on findout how many elixers you cna hode in a month

Airey(W2)

Trainee

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 9:30am

When you bring your laptop to your boyfriend's house, break it out and declare "I only have a half an hour left of plundering!" And proceed to spend your quality time with him, in intervals of 10 minutes.

When you've taught your bf to check your hw tab, because he asked to use your computer, but still remind him every 10 minutes to "PLUNDER DANGIT!"

When you read through this entire thread, and laughed because most of them are hilarious, if not true.
W2: Airey Member of [Sho]

W7: Airey Member of [Sin]

IN8: Airey

~~I really don't have anything constructive to say. Surprised?~~

ADMIN

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 11:47am

When you write to support to complain about having lost a fight against a weaker opponent. :D

ADMIN

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 11:49am

When you suggest in the forum that we should have a BANK.

Mulvers

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 12:48pm

when you say knuddel and people look at you funny :(

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 12:59pm

when you say knuddel and people look at you funny :(
Würg

Mulvers

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 1:46pm

Lol .... that only normally gets used by me during streams of angry, vitriolic and profane german .... usually aimed at some hapless halfwit who causes me grief .....

TheOracle

Beginner

Thursday, February 12th 2009, 7:21pm

When you say to your gfriend in Valentine's eve: I will plunder you tonight baby ...
Draven W4

Janet H

Unregistered

Thursday, February 12th 2009, 7:52pm

When you sit on a hard, cold, tiled bathroom floor in the dark all night so you can xp hunt ;(

(don't ask)

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, February 13th 2009, 5:41am

I was thinking about making a Forum thread about the Forum......then I stopped myself----have i gone off the end?

roo nin

Beginner

Friday, February 13th 2009, 6:45am

when you dream and imagine yourself as the char on your HW avi and bringing dragon sword everywhere :P

when you wake up in the midnight only for put yourself in the camp for battle and put him to work after the battle so you dont lose time for making money :D
8) X(

Friday, February 13th 2009, 7:58am

when you dream and imagine yourself as the char on your HW avi and bringing dragon sword everywhere :P

when you wake up in the midnight only for put yourself in the camp for battle and put him to work after the battle so you dont lose time for making money :D
Doing that at level 80 is one thing, but at level 30--that's dedication. You are a serious addict.

And I'm willing to bet you hit a goldie right after the battle before going back to work, right?

roo nin

Beginner

Friday, February 13th 2009, 10:45am

yeah i did that in the past, cow and xp hunting after the battle ^^

but now after lost some RL work to do i try to reduce my time playing ;(

what about you falco :|
8) X(

Friday, February 13th 2009, 11:49am

If there's a battle at 4am or in the middle of real-life work:

If I'm dead, I try to get 1 xp suicide hit, go to work, and PM my order/allies/friends and tell them when I'll be hittable for 2xp.

If I'm not dead, I heal up, try to hit 1 goldie, and go to work.

A battle in the evening or on a weekend, of course I wait around for an hour doing xp or gold hits so I can get in the post-strikes. And yes, I have stayed up until 02:00 on a work night, or gone out to a club at 23:00 instead of 22:00 on a Friday, and so on, just to do that.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Friday, February 13th 2009, 5:39pm

Try this on for size:

Get up at 2am to log onto your buddy's account, spend his work cash, and send him to camp. Although you intend to go back to bed for an hour before you have to do the same for yourself, check the forums and read and respond to whatever posts have been put up in the last three hours (since the last time you checked). Eventually go to bed for 30 minutes.

Get up at 3am to log onto your account, spend your work cash, and go to camp. Check the forums again, and spend ten minutes reading the latest three posts.

Wake up at 4:30am, utterly exhausted, and since you can't manage the energy needed to head downstairs to check the PC, log onto your Crackberry to see how the battle went.

Get up at 5:30am to put yourself to work.

Get up at 8am (when your wife wakes you up, because you have to go take the dogs to the vet).

TheOracle

Beginner

Friday, February 13th 2009, 5:46pm

You know that you are addicted when you negotiate your access on hw site when you get a new job
Draven W4

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Friday, February 13th 2009, 5:50pm

You know that you are addicted when you negotiate your access on hw site when you get a new job

I'm sure I already know the answer, but I'm guessing you plan major parts of your day around various Holy War activities?

Noble

Professional

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 2:24am

I must have missed that post because I really don't remember reading that.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 11:54pm

when your best friend won't return calls or e-mails unless they are game related

Mulvers

Unregistered

Thursday, February 19th 2009, 12:25am

Friend? Whats that? ..... :(

Thursday, February 19th 2009, 2:28am

When you have your desktop and your laptop going at the same time so you can sit your friends accounts in the same worlds you play in and don't have to be bothered with logging in and out... potentially taking away from your goldie or xp hunting... and can do it all in Firefox!

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, March 16th 2009, 11:47pm

So this girl at work was telling me about her money problems....and the thought came to me....she should invest in potions. True---very sad for me.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Monday, March 16th 2009, 11:52pm

So this girl at work was telling me about her money problems....and the thought came to me....she should invest in potions. True---very sad for me.

Order bank and level up pay, Phil. Tell her to save her level up pay.

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 12:49am

When you skip school on a thursday so you dont miss the holy battle

One time
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

biggles1978

Beginner

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 12:52am

You know you're addicted to HW when... »

you leave to pick the kids up from school and forgetting the server time is one hour a head. and you get funny looks of pplcos your standing out the school gates at 2 pm lol.

yes i did this lol

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 12:54am

congratz
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 4:15pm

You know you are addicted when you are considering teaching at a new high school because your are best friends with the tech guy, meaning I can access HW with no blocks. :thumbsup:
No longer playing, sadly.

Airey(W2)

Trainee

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 1:30am

You know you're addicted to HW when...

You get up early, stay up all day playing HW and then realize you have to work 11pm to 7am, but there's no time for a nap because you've got plundering to finish!!! (happening as we speak!)
W2: Airey Member of [Sho]

W7: Airey Member of [Sin]

IN8: Airey

~~I really don't have anything constructive to say. Surprised?~~

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 4:46pm

Your Internet router at home goes down and your seriously considering either working late or coming in to work early so that you can get on the work Internet and not miss out on any work/plunder time.

Although... considering I didn't actually do that (today), maybe I'm not quite as addicted as I thought.