You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 5:04pm

Major changes needed for the game

Over the last several years the game has changed dramatically. Now that the game is on its last leg, major changes should be done to allow more activity. I am only suggesting a few here though I have several ideas, but main ones that are simple to implement:

1: Allow any member order to declare battles
Since there are very few battles nowadays, why not?

2: Allow non premium to declare again
Sorry, but punishing non premium players for what was likely done by a premium player multiaccounting certainly is unfair. With the state of the game in terms of inactivity, now is the time to allow them to declare again.

3: Limit number of cities to an order
You can activate what, 5? Make that the limit and force an order to abandon a city in order to take another. Why "force" players who have founded, built and been in an order since HW infancy into a large order? Monopoly by having 90% of cities dispersed within 3 orders is ridiculous.

I may add more as I feel necessary.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 5:42pm

Actually one other change that needs to be done and quick.

Balance battles again

With all the changes in scripts, often in battles there are fairly even numbers but the amount of survivors left are ridiculously skewed or the fatigue totally screws up the battle. One battle in INT4 had 60 on 47 or so, 2 of the higher tixxers on the 60 participant side but somehow that side LOST and the other had some 20 survivors!

I dont know what was done, but battles have become ridiculous, 90% of one side surviving on most battles I have seen.

Things should be reverted to several yrs back where nothing significant was wrong with battles, and never touched again.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:15pm

1. I disagree there is a reason why the AC's and OM's can only declare a battle and that is so the OM and AC can do things the way they want. If you want to declare ask for an AC position.

2. I agree with this one non-premium players should be able to declare. Battles are a main focus of the game.

3. I don't think there should be a cap on cities. As an order you want to prove and show how strong you can be. I know it is annoying seeing orders with 20+ cities but as an order you dont want to give any advantage to you opponent.
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:22pm

I'm not really bothered about options 1 & 2 :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

However Option 3 has potential. If Orders are restricted to holding 5 cities then the potential to declare an Order battle has been greatly increased :thumbsup: Currently any Order holding a sufficient number of cities can not be attacked in an Order battle, the error message say "Denied: The Order has attackable cities" :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: .... if an Order is restricted to hold only 5 cities then Order battles come back into force again :thumbup:

COokie

Intermediate

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:53pm

And give us international sitting options :cursing:

this can be combined with player ID if there are troubles with players having the same names in several worlds...they have only 1 player ID per acc !

and yes ,we should be able to declare on an order even if it has cities :!:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:58pm

I misspoke on #1 in terms of any member order, I meant any order size (any # member order), as in let orders smaller then 5 members declare.

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, April 7th 2014, 7:04pm

G@S doesn't care what we think or want. Latest gaff in WG2 with the city map being wiped with no notice shows they just do whatever they want, when they want without thought or consideration to the players and PAYING customers.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:07am

Well, looks like the #4 suggestion "MAY" have been addressed. Time will tell to see how "balanced" the battles will be with the fatigue alteration.

I pray that this will be bug free and not have some ridiculous side effect.

Rate this thread