You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

itsjustme

Professional

• "itsjustme" started this thread

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 10:13pm

LUCY...you got some 'splainen to do

Battle for: XXXX

Attacker: Defender
XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Warriors 39 41
Average level 18 21
Fights 278 278
Won 75 203
Draw 0 0
Survivors 0 40

How did they only loos 1 fighter? I realize the lvl avg is somewhat significant given the highest lvl in the world is 38, but the top 5 are mega tixxers so the actual players top lvl is about 31...

ON attacker side, between the Victory Hero and 2 order members polled so far there are 41 victories between the 3 players.

None of the players in the defenders camp list are in the top 13 players

2 of the defenders merc's weren't ready so that makes Warriors even

I just don't understand how they only lost 1 fighter???
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 1:25am

This game is set up for the ticket buyers...this city battle update is a fail

I think since exp had five attacks at once,it makes their order stronger for defending

Same with the gummy multiple battles

Seriously all practically survived....I call bull

And to you..you know who you are....I curse you....sending bad vibes your way you biased bleep ...ban me all you want if it gives you some sort of powerful feeling inside...losers :thumbdown:

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 3:20pm

And to you..you know who you are....I curse you....sending bad vibes your way you biased bleep ...ban me all you want if it gives you some sort of powerful feeling inside...losers :thumbdown:

I know you're not talking about me, of course, but if you were, I'd point out that any bypass of the censor gets punished, and the punishments are spelled out very clearly. One warning, optional for well-established players with much experience and/or warnings in other worlds, then 24h, 72h, 7d, 30d and permanent bans. It's really a very simple system, that doesn't allow for much bias. You can also be sure that "sending bad vibes" and griping aren't going to get any leniency above anyone else. Have a great day, though, since I'm sure neither of us is referring to the other!
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

itsjustme

Professional

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 5:53pm

can you guys quit hijacking my thread :cursing: sheesh

This is a serious issue that affects everyone in the game. How can a battle with equal participants occur and one side only loose 1 fighter?

Is the fight script for city battles so hosed up???
Maybe I should have created this under support???

OK, moving on now...

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 6:41pm

We noticed it in IN3 as well... looks like battle fatigue is a thing of the past and we're back to the tixxers having the upper hand again (because they so obviously need it)

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 9:17pm

I know you're not talking about me, of course, but if you were, I'd point out that any bypass of the censor gets punished, and the punishments are spelled out very clearly. One warning, optional for well-established players with much experience and/or warnings in other worlds, then 24h, 72h, 7d, 30d and permanent bans. It's really a very simple system, that doesn't allow for much bias. You can also be sure that "sending bad vibes" and griping aren't going to get any leniency above anyone else. Have a great day, though, since I'm sure neither of us is referring to the other!

haha :love: someone feels guilty? no mod number was sent on that warning ;)

a personal message would have been more professional forge..lmao...farts and sends bad karma farts everywhere, now everyone is cursed from your actions :cursing: :thumbdown:

back to the issue here..the game is fixed ,the battles are bull donkey, way to go gas, make the game more fun for all right? wrong :P buy more tickets to compete with a order,or join planet x, non uber tixxer order :) :P

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:40am

One warning, optional for well-established players with much experience and/or warnings in other worlds

this is news to me.... warnings are now "optional" :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .... sounds like folks making the rules as they go along 8o

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:45am

However, without hijacking the thread....

we are still puzzled by the battle result....

41 warriors participated for EXP

2 warriors not ready, so simple maths dictates that 39 warriors were able to fight

but 40 survived ?( ?( ?( ?(

all we are asking is that GaS look into this battle.... something is not right right...

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 10:53am

However, without hijacking the thread....

we are still puzzled by the battle result....

41 warriors participated for EXP

2 warriors not ready, so simple maths dictates that 39 warriors were able to fight

but 40 survived ?( ?( ?( ?(

all we are asking is that GaS look into this battle.... something is not right right...

EXACTLY

OK, moving on now...

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 11:25pm

One warning, optional for well-established players with much experience and/or warnings in other worlds

Care to explain? Thanks
For me sounds like favoritism

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 5:49am

Very simply, if you have been playing for multiple years, and you make a clear rule violation, we can bypass the formal warning step and go directly to a 24H ban.

Aside from new worlds like INT4, it really never comes up, as the number of players that managed to get through multiple years without bans who are suddenly getting them now approaches zero.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, March 24th 2014, 6:07pm

OK, don't how this got into bans...but I am still waiting on an explanation (that makes sense) on how this happened.

I have not seen it since, so think it was a fluke of some sort, or something to do with the defensive bonus applied multiple times due to the order having multiple attacks at the same time.

To simply say one side was out powered is ridiculous.

OK, moving on now...