You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Holy War player" started this thread

Monday, February 17th 2014, 5:15pm

Holy Battle Move

Since the patches, the Holy Battle has been moved to Monday or Tuesday, depending where you are. :thumbdown: :cursing:
Can we please, get the Holy Battles back on to Sunday, and have ALL the Holy Battles on the same day. :thumbsup:
This is hard on people that want to enjoy the hunt for Holy Battles, but cannot because most of the players are at work.

Please, change the Holy Battles back to their original days. Including the INT worlds. 8o :thumbsup:

Thanks bunches

Ps if this suggestion is posted elsewhere,, I did not see it .

Quoted

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.
Moliere

Ulfgar

Beginner

Monday, February 17th 2014, 5:42pm

Yes, I agree... move them back to Sundays. It is too difficult for many people to make them during the work week.
W6: Ulfgar

COokie

Intermediate

Monday, February 17th 2014, 7:12pm

The image says it all ,not even 500 participants ...

Heroes for most victories did 39 and 40 fights ....
the time is really bad ! :thumbdown:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Blight

Beginner

Monday, February 17th 2014, 10:38pm

My vote is to return to Sundays

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 1:25am

Have to agree with this :thumbsup: With my summer work approaching fast and less time to play the game, I won't be able to do HB's as long as they stay during the week. I much prefer the weekends like before!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 2:25am

while we are at it lets change the actual time Holy Battles are held. Last 7 years the Holy battles have been at 2am local time for me. Can they be moved 6hours earlier.

And since there are less and less people participating in these battles lets merge all worlds together......

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 3:29pm

while we are at it lets change the actual time Holy Battles are held. Last 7 years the Holy battles have been at 2am local time for me. Can they be moved 6hours earlier.

And since there are less and less people participating in these battles lets merge all worlds together......

:thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Rate this thread