You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Hardrada

Trainee

• "Hardrada" started this thread

Friday, December 13th 2013, 3:47pm

Minimum Price for Elixirs needs reducing

With the perks that cities captured give, it is now very possible to be able to buy Lix's from the shop cheaper than the minimum possible to sell them on the market
This might seem like a minor issue, but it will have a big impact in the future, when players come to sell stockpiled Lix's to but a weapon/horse etc they will find it
very difficult to sell them is its cheaper to go to the shop

Players will find this prevents them upgrading kit/horse and provide yet another reason to give up the game

The solution to reduce the minimum market prices of lixs to below the newly discounted shop prices

I would suggest

Divine - 3500
Sancti - 1500
Holy - 600
Blessed - 50
Baps - 30

The max price can be left alone if players can find buyers at that price good luck to them

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 5:39pm

My order just encountered this. Shop prices are now lower then minimum price in stall.

Tuesday, December 24th 2013, 6:54pm

And not just that. Now, with strategic concurred merchant cities, you can actually buy at bottom min and sell at min for 3.96 and stil making a profit. Best time for a decent tixxer to buy tixx at double price, buy pots and increase the revenue based on this circular move. Flooding the market too.

Tuesday, December 24th 2013, 9:30pm

Ill conceived addition.

Now I see why AI Wars died.......

Wednesday, December 25th 2013, 4:12pm

Organised ...(5EN)X
25.12.2013 16:09luv it, buy divines for 3289 and still sell for a profit at stall min:P
the real thing

Wednesday, December 25th 2013, 10:36pm

Now this allows people unlimited gold. All one needs is to take 100K of pots and turn it into tens of millions potentially in a day by continually buying and reselling. No need to tixx now, so that should get Gas' attention....

Saturday, December 28th 2013, 11:08am

If this would affect tixxing you can trust that they will fix it ;)

Saturday, December 28th 2013, 4:47pm

I dont think so. Actually this will increase tixxing for some. You buy tix, you buy lix rock bottom min and sell them min and increase the value of the tix.

Saturday, December 28th 2013, 6:42pm

I dont think so. Actually this will increase tixxing for some. You buy tix, you buy lix rock bottom min and sell them min and increase the value of the tix.

I think I'm not smart enough... :S

Hardrada

Trainee

Sunday, December 29th 2013, 11:18am

There are other solutions...

Make the merchant discounts apply only to the Blacksmith & Stable NOT on lixs's

Sunday, December 29th 2013, 11:45am

This seems to me as a good idea. It's impossible to get a stat or a part of equipment as there is constantly 3-6k of min priced DBs.
Something has to change because the game is now totally ruined.

Sunday, December 29th 2013, 4:06pm

This seems to me as a good idea. It's impossible to get a stat or a part of equipment as there is constantly 3-6k of min priced DBs.
Something has to change because the game is now totally ruined.

+1

Monday, December 30th 2013, 7:04am

"All one needs is to take 100K of pots and turn it into tens of millions potentially in a day by continually buying and reselling."

Ok you show me the math that allows anyone to do this.
Like you have all said its impossible to sell lixxers fast because "someone" or some "peoples" are selling huge amounts of lixxers for min.
So how is a "tixxer" going to sell any quicker than anyone else.....
Tixxing is for instant / quick advancement
Say i did buy 31 divines for my 100k,buying at 3289, then i put them all in the market for 3960 do you realise it would literally take half a year to make 500k profit and thats if all my lixxers sold first every time and i spent 14-16hours a day watching the stall, not a realistic scenario at all....

Secondly, you have all jumped to the conclusion that it is ONE order flooding the market, this has been repeatedly expressed in the SB.
Not one of you has thought that maybe several players from across the entire world group have been stockpiling lixxers and are now doing major upgrades to gear, stat and horses......

And as of the last 48hours , the minimum price i have been able to buy lixxers is 4050
So why would I or anyone in my order be selling 8000+ lixxers for 3960??

Everyone was praising GAS for the updates before they installed them, then everyone cried foul with all the bugs involved with the battles, then everyone jumped up and down for compensation, and GAS compensated every account in HW, everyone loved that.

Now a "certain" few have made it their pet issue to carry on about this "lixxer" issue that was plain to see the moment the first city battle took place.
Yet the same people , including at least one that has posted on this forum thread, are part of orders that hold a lot of cities as well, have cities that provide different bonuses.
I wonder if they controlled more cities with the merchant discount if they would be preaching the same tune.

Keep believing that its ONE order selling over 8000 min priced elixirs a day

Keep telling yourself that Tixxers are buying lixxers for below minimum and the reselling for shop min

All the while some players are laughing at your mis-directed anger......

Monday, December 30th 2013, 2:44pm

Let me tell you one thing before dying laughing: This situation happened JUST after tix promo. Strange coincidence... All players decided to upgrade their +500 stats horses for lvl 178 horse and all want to buy lvl 192 gear when are 186. Right, it is exactly as you are saying.

Monday, December 30th 2013, 3:00pm

Everyone was praising GAS for the updates before they installed them, then everyone cried foul with all the bugs involved with the battles, then everyone jumped up and down for compensation, and GAS compensated every account in HW, everyone loved that.

Now a "certain" few have made it their pet issue to carry on about this "lixxer" issue that was plain to see the moment the first city battle took place.
Yet the same people , including at least one that has posted on this forum thread, are part of orders that hold a lot of cities as well, have cities that provide different bonuses.
I wonder if they controlled more cities with the merchant discount if they would be preaching the same tune.
Praised? No, nobody praised this update, get your facts straight. When they announced the update we raised concerns and are on Forum, you just have to read them. My proposal in that time was this:
1. Limit the number of cities (mines) an order can have. After lets say 3, they need to lose one to get a better one - will keep the world from being under one rule
2. Allow volunteers to join the battles - they can keep in check big orders and can help little-medium orders or can switch sides when someone goes for 30 wins in a row
Thinking exactly at the opportunism of some

At least one you say? Are three (one it is you) here and just two that are not happy with what is happening and one is in the order with you and looks like he is preaching the same tune with me.

Monday, December 30th 2013, 11:33pm

Firstly, they have Tix promotions every month or 2 , so coincidence or not, the flooding of market with min priced elixirs is NOT the doing of ONE order like you and others so frequently state in the SB

When they announced the update and the city battle features a lot of people were excited , hoping for new things in the game to bring back some life to HW. This was BEFORE it was installed.

You tell me to get my facts straight while you blame this whole min priced elixir situation on ONE particular order.

You know as well as I that the constant lixxer supply is the doing of multiple players from multiple orders.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 12:07am

1. When you saw the last time a market so flooded with min lixes so many days? Not even when Skara was selling 178 horses one after an other.
2. Here are the excited people talking about updates : Great Update - Conquer Cities and receive bonuses!
3. Who was posting in the SB that he is getting elixirs for 3,2k and sell at min with profit? You. I have the right to think that if you brag about this, some are doing it too.
4. I know very well how it works.
Lets hope GAS is actually the one that is flooding - a bug in their new cleaning - and they will change this. If not, things will go south easy, because without market functional, no player can sell and buy items he wants.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 12:22am

I do not think it is a bug, since in group 2 the stall is not flooded with lixies at a min.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 12:29am

it is holiday season, perfect time for anyone to sell all those elixirs they have been saving.

oh so you think it is me flooding the market with 8000+ min priced divines for days on end....

so on the 25th of december i bought 8000+ divines for 3289 with tix and then have been online endlessly selling them for min stall price.....

get real , your whole theory of tixxers buying lixxers and then reselling them for profit is absurd, do some basic math and don't forget the 10% stall fee for every transaction,,,,

heres the sum of it

8366 divines at 3289 = 27515774 gold

8366 divines sold at 3960 = 33129360

now minus 10% = 29816424

a grand profit of 2.3 million gold for sitting in stall for 4 days non stop

now for me personally to buy tix to get the original 27515774 gold would be 115 tickets

not worth it at all for me personally and , the real big tixxers don't even stir an eyelid for 2.3million gold , thats like a stat or 2 for the big ones.

so get your facts straight

stop assuming things

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 12:37am

and one last point, have any of you noticed all the sets of high level gear being sold at blacksmith plus 10% lately , I saw 3 level 191 swords ,3 sets of 188 armour, plus 187 shields all on one day

now go do some tixxer hitting and see how many mid 180 level tixxers are carrying high level gear....

this is just another factor

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 12:50am

it is holiday season, perfect time for anyone to sell all those elixirs they have been saving.

oh so you think it is me flooding the market with 8000+ min priced divines for days on end....

so on the 25th of december i bought 8000+ divines for 3289 with tix and then have been online endlessly selling them for min stall price.....

get real , your whole theory of tixxers buying lixxers and then reselling them for profit is absurd, do some basic math and don't forget the 10% stall fee for every transaction,,,,

heres the sum of it

8366 divines at 3289 = 27515774 gold

8366 divines sold at 3960 = 33129360

now minus 10% = 29816424

a grand profit of 2.3 million gold for sitting in stall for 4 days non stop

now for me personally to buy tix to get the original 27515774 gold would be 115 tickets

not worth it at all for me personally and , the real big tixxers don't even stir an eyelid for 2.3million gold , thats like a stat or 2 for the big ones.

so get your facts straight

stop assuming things
Stop assuming that you are the center of the earth. You have no idea how the stats are working, right? square stat = cost. Redoing the math you will find out that 1 or 2 stats for 2.3mil is understatement for body, I dont say for horse because it is obvious. For the moment nobody said it is one person. It is enough 10 persons to buy 12promo tix (= 24 normal tix) to get some better value for investment - gear or stats. If you think in these terms, anything is possible, your 115tix = nothing. Lets hope it is a bug

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 1:43am

Actually OC, we never said it was solely you. I believe the consensus stated its the order you are in that floods the stalls, then floods 1 gold higher.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 6:12am

so now your saying 10 people from my order got 12 tix worth of gold each and they all bought divines for below stall price and they all put them into stall for min or plus 1

because as far as I'm aware the order I'm in is the only order that can buy lixxers for less than stall min

and that all 10 people have been online for last 4 days flooding stalls

now lets "assume" on average these "10 people" got 200000g per tix

200000 x 12 = 2.4 mil

now we have to "assume" that all 10 bought all their lixxers on the 25th of december because that was when they could buy them for below stall price

2.4mil equals 729 divines at 3289

now we "assume " all 10 people have been bothered to sit in stall waiting for their 729 divines to sell for a grand profit of 198156 gold each approx after 10% stall fee

sounds even less likely a situation than before

the consensus of less than 10 people don't have a clue

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 6:26am

There are 26 members of CWR, not 10. The point is, THEY flood the stalls because of this exploit, period. If you can't see that OC, then you are extremely blind & naive, or just an asshat trying to peeve people off with your "innocence" card.

Sad part is GAS' refusal to do jack about this. They ruined one of their other games with this idea, now ruining another one. Where do they find these clowns?

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 6:34am

Btw, if the HW elite got off their asses and checked, their 5 city max bonus crud doesn't work:

- 30% Händlerrabatt +10 % Überfallbeute + 4 % Plünderbeute + 4 % Arbeitslohn

That's at LEAST 6 cities that the benefits are gained.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 7:08am

only 5 city perks can be activated at any one time

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 7:13am

your just fixated on CWR

you don't want to even contemplate that anyone else could possibly be selling lixxers for min
just tall poppy syndrome

the biggest threat is always the common foe......

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 7:37am

easiest way to settle all this is to have sellers name beside all items in stall

then we could all see who was doing what.......

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 9:55am

your just fixated on CWR

Yes. He is a little crying Baby :D :D
Es gibt Besserwisser, die niemals begreifen, daß man recht haben und doch ein Idiot sein kann.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Für die Wiedereinführung des alten und bewährten Schlachtskripts!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 9:56am

easiest way to settle all this is to have sellers name beside all items in stall

then we could all see who was doing what.......

Great idea :thumbsup:
Es gibt Besserwisser, die niemals begreifen, daß man recht haben und doch ein Idiot sein kann.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Für die Wiedereinführung des alten und bewährten Schlachtskripts!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 10:53am

your just fixated on CWR

Just for Info.......

Ok, no one here thinks I offend you here unjustly times a little info why I am so annoyed .....

CWR has been 5 days, activated only 10% of dealer bonus. Because many players have complained to me that our people make the potions market broken we have done so for several days. This means that each player of the CWR would now sell at the minimum makes loss. Therefore, I do not think the potions of us are .
I personally think it's stupid that the Trnkemarkt is so crowded . I have good skills and can adjust my potions overnight. Then it takes forever though until I sell my potions but it works. But if I want to sell with another of my accounts potions I need to be save hours on day 24 or I am a Goldie . And that annoys me the same way.

I have armor for almost two weeks at the booth But I have sold for nearly two weeks not one more . Why ? Because no one can sell his potions .

So or so. I too am annoyed. You can believe me. Only here you all the blame on CWR shove that annoys me even more. Not only is there CWR with the dealer discount.

I also believe that many potions now be sold by players who have saved over the years and now , during the holiday season , they sell them.

But believe me, and I guarantee you. This 10000 potions are not of CWR . Therefore, let the accusations and do it as I ......

Be annoyed but do not blame anyone as long as you do not know who is to blame .

paulchen

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 2:28pm

so now your saying 10 people from my order got 12 tix worth of gold each and they all bought divines for below stall price and they all put them into stall for min or plus 1

because as far as I'm aware the order I'm in is the only order that can buy lixxers for less than stall min

and that all 10 people have been online for last 4 days flooding stalls

now lets "assume" on average these "10 people" got 200000g per tix

200000 x 12 = 2.4 mil

now we have to "assume" that all 10 bought all their lixxers on the 25th of december because that was when they could buy them for below stall price

2.4mil equals 729 divines at 3289

now we "assume " all 10 people have been bothered to sit in stall waiting for their 729 divines to sell for a grand profit of 198156 gold each approx after 10% stall fee

sounds even less likely a situation than before

the consensus of less than 10 people don't have a clue
If you would have kept your mouth shut and don`t brag in SB nobody would think to blame -CWR-. But look at it in this way, your way of stirring the pot in english SB forced Paulchen to make you use just 10% of the city bonus (it could have been even 15% from my point of view) - and I trust him because I know him when he says he did.
Solution were said here, from perks to not work for Elixir Shop until names next to the product.
I propose one too: NO PERKS ADDITION. In the beginning GAS said the perks do not add, to have a big surprise that after they said they add - means these guys don`t know what they are offering. Lets hope the things will settle in a couple of days.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 2:32pm

whatever , I'm buying again for 3289

keep crying

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 2:44pm

your whole theory of people spending tix to buy lixxers for below minimum is complete rubbish

you grasp at straws trying to justify why its all one orders fault for the flooded market

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 2:57pm

Nobody is crying, at least not me. But a lot of non-premium are crying. And by the way, this topic was created by your own order member.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 3:10pm

plenty of crying been done in SB for days now

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 5:03pm

I myself hope as I said the end of the madness at the potions market and I can only say ..... CWR has nothing to do with. I guarantee. But now it is to find a solution here at GAS. :)

Hardrada

Trainee

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 5:08pm

All that needs to be done is make the market bonus apply only to the blacksmiths and the stables - that would cure this problem in a heartbeat

Whether members or CWR are or are not flooding the market I don't know but what is happening is a SYMPTOM of the badly thought out city bonus's and indicative of inadequate testing (especially scenario based testing) - so getting mad at CWR (if it is us) is simply shooting the messenger! Fix the problem!!!

Wednesday, January 1st 2014, 8:00pm

marcusbart...(5EN) X
01.01.2014 17:19
so glad i can put brews in at min and make a profit.all luv to the haters

You were saying OC & Wallet man?

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 12:14am

are you just plain stupid?

did you not actually read anything posted?

i told you we had 3289 price on 25th december.

we got that discount back yesterday, we are not hiding that

do you think that CWR members bought 8000+ lixxers on 25th of december and put them all in stalls for min and did it for 5 days in a row?

Rate this thread