You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

meliadus

Beginner

• "meliadus" started this thread

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 7:22pm

Holy battle times

nice changing it from a sunday, when very few ppl are at work to mid week when a lot of ppl are at work, who's bright idea was that ???

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 7:32pm

I agree, it especially is hard for folks in North America, 20:00 is middle of a work day....

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 9:09pm

Well I can certainly understand how a lot of people will be upset here. We aren't in Europe and GAS needs to realize that. Sundays were a great day as least for here that's the unwinding day.

For me personally, it makes no diff. In a way better as now I will profit on the Americans at work (I am American as well, 6 hrs behind ST)

I am hypothesizing that its for the useless tourneys

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 9:53pm

hw started with the hb in the middle of the week...
that is back to the roots

for what all are voting for
until the one thing comes back,what fits not into personal timeplans...and the yelling starts again
instead og being happy its back all two weeks...as it was

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 10:24pm

OK... so they're moving it from a day where everyone can enjoy, to a time and day where only some can, and that's supposed to be an improvement? I didn't vote for that.... if they want to bring back things like 1000 gold tickets and remove battle healing then I'm willing to compromise on mid week holy battles, until then, remove the mid-week holy battles along with this botched update

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 10:53pm

Well put Croaker

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 12:08am

HB in week days to supplement the lack of xp from city battles. Hmmm ... I dont think will work