You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 1:34am

Merging 1int 2int 3int

Wondering if this will happen? Could bring some new life in the game, but you have problems with Holly Battles.
Pro and Con ?

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 5:02am

No, no, no!

I have absolutely no desire to take a competitive character in INT 3 and then have it be blown away by 500 stat characters, and I seriously doubt many of the top players would either.

I busted my ass on the character I bought to being it from level placement 264 and gold placement 295 to level 98 placement & 54 gold placement in 3 months. If this happened, many of INT 3 would follow myself right out the door, thus losing untold $$$ in revenue.

Mashy

Beginner

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 9:05am

Hell no, that wouldn't bring the worlds new life, but just to be dominated by certain players more than they are dominating already.
A lot of players are leaving INT worlds already, going to old merged worlds, shouldn't give them more whys to leave.

Therefore. I'm 100% against.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 10:00am

I say "yes" and GaS should also consider further merging of World Groups, e.g. merge World Groups 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 etc :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:21pm

Merge them all and be done be with it. :thumbup:
~ Mod 322 ~

_Lylith_

Trainee

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:33pm

I say "yes" and GaS should also consider further merging of World Groups, e.g. merge World Groups 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 etc :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
further merging seems a bit excessive by me, but int worlds i completely agree 8o

No, no, no!

I have absolutely no desire to take a competitive character in INT 3 and then have it be blown away by 500 stat characters, and I seriously doubt many of the top players would either.

I busted my ass on the character I bought to being it from level placement 264 and gold placement 295 to level 98 placement & 54 gold placement in 3 months. If this happened, many of INT 3 would follow myself right out the door, thus losing untold $$$ in revenue.

competitive where? :P have you noticed the battles lately? :pinch:
aka freya 8o

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 10:33pm

Traffic, do you even play the INT worlds anymore? I know u left 3, not sure you play the other 2.

Regardless, there was a discussion in 3, where people would be irate to get manhandled by a 500 stat player, when most non tixxed accounts are in the 100-130 range, depending on level.

No character in 3 would stand a chance against Mr. Fat Wallet.

Lili, even Hawk is defeatable. Maybe not by me unless hehas 26 life left, but several players have stats where they can defeat him

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 2:02pm

Regardless, there was a discussion in 3, where people would be irate to get manhandled by a 500 stat player

You would not be manhandled because you would be endlessly safe from the log in rule and you would never survive long enough in a battle to meet up with any of the large levels. :thumbsup:
~ Mod 322 ~

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 4:17pm

Regardless, there was a discussion in 3, where people would be irate to get manhandled by a 500 stat player

You would not be manhandled because you would be endlessly safe from the log in rule and you would never survive long enough in a battle to meet up with any of the large levels. :thumbsup:

I do not find your sarcasm humorous in any way, shape or form. Please conduct yourself in a more professional manner, since you are supposed to be the face of Holy War itself, on a topic that is a game changer for much of the world involved X(

_Lylith_

Trainee

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:07pm

anyway..... :wacko:

i completely get your point kinji, but from an active worlds point of view, int1 and int2 don't seem to be crawling up with activity, judging from what i heard mind you. from a completely selfish point of view, yes, int3 is the world with the most to lose in terms of competitiveness (hope that is a word :| )
aka freya 8o

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:38pm

They can there fore merge 1&2 if there is such little activity.

Should they make a poll for whatever reason, they should also include a section for each world involved to see if that would would like to be a part of a merged world.

To be honest however, merging worlds is not a solution if worlds are dying by level 100 or so, and therefore should rethink of things that cause people to leave, such as monthly promotions, and alter the level of unbalance to where people who work hard on a char will be more relevant.

This is why a vintage world is needed. People are far less likely to leave because they simply cannot compete with someone who spends thousands on an online char

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:46pm

Traffic, do you even play the INT worlds anymore? I know u left 3, not sure you play the other 2.

Who knows 8o 8o.... maybe I do :| :| ... maybe I don't 8| 8|

Point is, it doesn't matter. I have just as much right to comment on how GaS manipulate the game as anyone, whether they play a particular world or not!! We have all heard your comment on the matter, now wind your neck in and let others express their opinion without you jumping in and fanny-flapping :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

_Lylith_

Trainee

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:56pm

This is why a vintage world is needed. People are far less likely to leave because they simply cannot compete with someone who spends thousands on an online char
that makes sense to me :huh:
aka freya 8o

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 11:21pm

Honestly TG, personally I believe if you do not play in the affested worlds, your opinion would hold no bearing as you are not affected.

Who knows 8o 8o.... maybe I do :| :| ... maybe I don't 8| 8|

Point is, it doesn't matter. I have just as much right to comment on how GaS manipulate the game as anyone, whether they play a particular world or not!! We have all heard your comment on the matter, now wind your neck in and let others express their opinion without you jumping in and fanny-flapping :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Saturday, August 3rd 2013, 12:24am

Im with TG on this since he is a player his opinion matters just as much as the next person if he plays in the IN worlds or not.
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 2:21am

Merge all worlds

Underground

Intermediate

Monday, December 30th 2013, 7:03am

No, do not merge the int worlds. I agree with Kinji, I like Hawk, I respect him, but I have no desire to compete against all of the other folks who are giants. (No pun intended)

Monday, December 30th 2013, 8:20am

Merging worlds

Let me clarify, Merge all worlds , all world groups , everyone in the same group, once and for all and be done with it

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 3:12pm

No merge for me

Konrad I

Beginner

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 4:41pm

Please don't ever do this.
Für die weitgehende Beibehaltung des neuen Kampfskripts !

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 9:11am

Each of the Int worlds is being dominated by one or two players, just like each of the world group is being dominated by small groups of tixxers.

Merge them all, let the people dominating their INT worlds feel what its like to never win a order battle or a defence report

Merging all worlds will make HW the most active it has been in years

Konrad I

Beginner

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 11:55am

So that the people who have 3 mega-tixx accounts can finally win again?
Für die weitgehende Beibehaltung des neuen Kampfskripts !

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 2:08pm

by merging all worlds brings a lot more active players together, if there are 3 mega taxers they can only control the results of one or two battles, it is easy to tie up orders with city battles and order battles now.

so really it would be easier for smaller orders to win a few battles with an increase in the number of battles being declared

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 12:10pm

by merging all worlds brings a lot more active players together, if there are 3 mega taxers they can only control the results of one or two battles, it is easy to tie up orders with city battles and order battles now.

so really it would be easier for smaller orders to win a few battles with an increase in the number of battles being declared

I agree, but keep in you mind that if they merge all worlds and some ubertixxers get 1000 stats, we can say bye bye to this whole game...

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 1:16pm

no because of update with battle fatigue ubertixxers are not able to totally control all results

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 2:19pm

All groups are having the same map. How you will deal with this issue? Reset? Good luck with that :thumbsup:

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 5:19pm

no because of update with battle fatigue ubertixxers are not able to totally control all results

That's true
All groups are having the same map. How you will deal with this issue? Reset? Good luck with that :thumbsup:

Yep, this would be hard work :S

Rate this thread