You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 3:59am

Are new rules going to be enforced and how.

After the order blocking debate, support told us that orders can only declare with at least 5 members with different IP addresses.Yet right now there is a battle scheduled for 12:00 where the attacking order is only 5 strong and two of those accounts are the same name just different worlds.

Names of Orders and players have been removed. / CApeX

So how are these new "rules" going to be enforced and when.

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 4:45am

That and there was a case in the W7 grouping where an order run by a certain player declared on another order from a different world run by......yup her. That order disbanded immediately after the battle.

This person should very well know this is against the rules.

I am curious to see what the punishment would and should be. There certainly isnt any excuse for not knowing as the letter was sent out and whatnot

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 11:42am

Hello,

as always, if you do find a case where you believe it involves foul play and that someone is breaking the rules, please send these cases to support via ingame message or email (support.en@holy-war.net). Individual cases are not to be discussed on the forum for reasons that have been explained before. The names of the Orders will be censored as well.

In any case, we are dealing with the issue. Keep 'em coming.

Regards,

CApeX

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 11:59am

That and there was a case in the W7 grouping where an order run by a certain player declared on another order from a different world run by......yup her. That order disbanded immediately after the battle.

This person should very well know this is against the rules.

I am curious to see what the punishment would and should be. There certainly isnt any excuse for not knowing as the letter was sent out and whatnot

Yup, and so while one person breaks outright written rules, I have to struggle for weeks against unwritten vague assumptions, which are eventually proven false :cursing:
Long before any "grief/blocking" battle nonsense, you couldn't have any interaction between any of your characters, or characters from the same IP.*

*The names and orders and factual data has been changed or omitted to protect both the innocent and the guilty. All persons in the above message are fictional virtual characters and any resemblance to actual physical beings is accidental.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 12:04pm

Hello,

as always, if you do find a case where you believe it involves foul play and that someone is breaking the rules, please send these cases to support via ingame message or email (support.en@holy-war.net). Individual cases are not to be dicussed on the forum for reasons that have been explained before. The names of the Orders will be censored as well.

In any case, we are dealing with the issue. Keep 'em coming.

Regards,

CApeX

Of course I have to question where they can be discussed? If bringing outright "jack-boot thuggery" to light in a public forum designed to talk about a game/company/system is discourage or not allowed, where pray-tell should this be discussed?

Feel free to respond via PM if need be, but I think the people who pay money to play this game should know how thin a line they are actually on and that simply someone's suggestion of misdoing or perception of misdoing goes much further than any proof otherwise without a lot of aggravation and unnecessary effort.

OK, moving on now...

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 1:28pm

May 4 order in en6 vs order in polish 2
May 8 New Rules instated regarding blocking orders.

Since these allegations keep popping up, let me just address them and put them to rest.

1. The battle occurred before the new rules
2. The declaring battle had 5 players from different ips
3. Outside of the battle providing xp for everyone in GROUP 3, the only gold exchanged was in hiring mercenaries

The only rule break was OM vs OM. Mea Culpa for that, although I was not the player to push the button. I was not aware that the founding OM, who always was the OM of the polish order, had removed himself from the position and instated me into it, until after the declaration. It was pointed out to me by the other super moderator that day.

ADMIN was contacted regarding this when they returned to work and have dealt with it. If you have further questions regarding this, feel free to mail me or to discuss it with ADMIN.
~ Mod 322 ~

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 1:36pm

May 4 order in en6 vs order in polish 2
May 8 New Rules instated regarding blocking orders.

Since these allegations keep popping up, let me just address them and put them to rest.

1. The battle occurred before the new rules
2. The declaring battle had 5 players from different ips
3. Outside of the battle providing xp for everyone in GROUP 3, the only gold exchanged was in hiring mercenaries

The only rule break was OM vs OM. Mea Culpa for that, although I was not the player to push the button. I was not aware that the founding OM, who always was the OM of the polish order, had removed himself from the position and instated me into it, until after the declaration. It was pointed out to me by the other super moderator that day.

ADMIN was contacted regarding this when they returned to work and have dealt with it. If you have further questions regarding this, feel free to mail me or to discuss it with ADMIN.

Done and thanks for the offer 8o :sleeping: :pinch:

OK, moving on now...

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 1:49pm

Of course I have to question where they can be discussed?
You are free to discuss it in private, nobody is going to stop you. If you want to discuss an individual case with the support, you can do so via the sources I posted.

Discussing individual cases in public, with 98 % of the participants not having enough informations and just choosing sides for sympathy reasons amounts to a lot, but a "discussion" won't be one of those.

Regards,

CApeX

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 2:07pm

Of course I have to question where they can be discussed?
You are free to discuss it in private, nobody is going to stop you. If you want to discuss an individual case with the support, you can do so via the sources I posted.

Discussing individual cases in public, with 98 % of the participants not having enough informations and just choosing sides for sympathy reasons amounts to a lot, but a "discussion" won't be one of those.

Regards,

CApeX

Discuss it in private? With whom? I in-game message support and get no response other than veiled threats. I Forum PM and am told someone is looking into it for several days and told to email support. I email support, and no answer, I email them again and my email address has been put on a spam-bot list. I email support assistance and same thing. All the while I am restricted from play, falsely accused, threatened with sanctions on my other accounts and largely ignored by the people I pay money to.

Maybe "discuss" is not the word I should use, but perhaps expose? illuminate? complain about? Explain to me either here publicly or in private PM how that is right in any stretch of the imagination.
Nothing has been left out, 100% of the facts are presented here (of course the false allegations are removed because they were found to be just that false allegations, not true facts).
Anyone reading this can take whichever side they want, I want no sympathy, just an honest apology and admittance of wrong doing.

OK, moving on now...

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 2:43pm

itsjustme, you have been going through all channels, and you did receive an answer you didn't like, each and everytime. You decided to do so again, and by that didn't care for breaking forum rules, either, even though you have been asked not to. Asked more then once. And yet again, here we are.

I can judge one thing, from your behavior on here: You do not mind repeatingly breaking rules if you believe it's your right to do so. And this is the last time I tolerate this behavior and you blatently monopolizing yet another thread for your personal vendetta you may or may not have with the support because you feel misjudged. This ends NOW. If you have beef, contact the support, ingame or via email. If you already went down that path and you have not been satisfied with how it turned out, doing it on the forum over and over again will not bring forth any news. In fact, theorizing how support is mistreaten you with 98 % of bystanders not knowing anything about your case, but who will gladly jump in anyway because of THEIR personal beef they may have or don't have with the support is NOT going to get anything done. It is NOT clearing things up. It's just turning an individual case into many, and cooks some stew which contain - among other things -, accusations, half-truths and blatent assaults of people who just feel like jumping someone from behind on the internet.

So, take it from me a last time: Individual cases are not discussed in public! Not yours, not mine, not anyone's.

Since the case the threadstarter refered to has already been solved, anyhow, this thread's future is rolling down the spiral to hell now, anyway. Which is why it is locked.

All else can be discussed in PM.

Regards,

CApeX

Rate this thread