You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 3:34am

Complete player lists

Is it possible for complete lists of all accounts in each world to be made available.
With the highscore function we are only able to see a percentage of all accounts in any given world.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 2:04pm

Hello,

it is correct that the highscore is the only way to look at accounts available in any given world. There is no other way, I believe.

Regards,

CApeX

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 5:07pm

I believe OC would like the list expanded from top 3000 to include everyone in said group of worlds. While that may be alot, i would like to see it expanded to see the top 10k or more.

With the older worlds, expanding the list wouldnt use much more resources, as i am sure not everyone will use the list all at once or at all.

Friday, April 12th 2013, 9:39am

Would also be nice to be able to sort "active" from "non-active" players. I.E. people who have logged in within 24 hours (or less?) as an additional search condition/option
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

itsjustme

Professional

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 3:18pm

Even selecting World and Faith you cannot see to Level 11 in some combinations...

You should be able to increase the limit of the rank range without too much coding rework, no???

See simple things like this would make the game so much better instead of completing the "merge"
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 4:28pm

I would much rather be able to recruit people from other worlds to my order then seeing a dead lvl 11 account.

While this is a nice addition, others are far better and should be implemented asap

Rate this thread