You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GulFalco

Unregistered

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 7:06am

GoD's loss to [td]

what happened ?(

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 10:36am

You said it in another thread: Wazzo hasn't bought enough tix to keep up with TD's mad gold-haul skillz.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 11:05pm

Robert, you guys lost well before battle time. All we had to do was put your AC list up on out hit board. I think we disabled about 20 of your army before the battle. I personally had 41 fights before battle time. You better come with more than that if you think you can out fox an order full of hunters.

What GoD doesn't realize is that you can out-spend us, but you can't out-hustle us. Your order is too lazy to learn to play the game, they'd rather just buy tix. In the meantime we put your army through a meat grinder before the battle. Oh well it didn't stop Wazzo from buying even *more* stats after the battle. Some people never learn.

GulFalco

Unregistered

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 11:23pm

Robert, you guys lost well before battle time. All we had to do was put your AC list up on out hit board. I think we disabled about 20 of your army before the battle. I personally had 41 fights before battle time. You better come with more than that if you think you can out fox an order full of hunters.

What GoD doesn't realize is that you can out-spend us, but you can't out-hustle us. Your order is too lazy to learn to play the game, they'd rather just buy tix. In the meantime we put your army through a meat grinder before the battle. Oh well it didn't stop Wazzo from buying even *more* stats after the battle. Some people never learn.

well, i cannot make other people attack before the battle
i tried that in the EnR
nobody on the Christian side listens to me
we actually had fools on our side saying that why bother attacking you guys before the battle
they could never get to you
i feared this was because you were all on the attack
and now i know i was right
but i will give it a month more
then i am gone
i am getting sick and tired of playing with a bunch of lazy non-players on the Christian side in w3...

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 11:26pm

Rob you need to re-roll pagan :D You'll be back in the lvl 20s in no time. There's just more gamers on the pagan side of the line.

Avalon

Trainee

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 1:14am

In w3 the christians have the power/tix to control w3 but they don't because they only really unite when it suits their needs and thats the reason for the pagan dominance.

GulFalco

Unregistered

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 1:22am

In w3 the christians have the power/tix to control w3 but they don't because they only really unite when it suits their needs and thats the reason for the pagan dominance.

playing time & skill always trumps mere tix
there are literally only a handful of Christian players that combine skill and tix
its very depressing for me as someone who is merely premium
i do not understand how many of these people can invest so much real $ in their character
and then not play with any real skills
unlike Wazzo by the way, he does know how to play and care
but many on the Christian side do not and do not care to play any better
Munzie is right, i should start over as Pagan there
but i wont, because i am stubborn as a mule X(

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 2:08am

I don't see how you can say "if only the xtians would unite." I'm hard pressed to think of a single quality xtian player that didn't come at us yesterday. Neg1 is on vacation. After that . . . . ?? who else was supposed to show up? I guess you're saying you wanted more volunteers? I'm having a hard time of thinking of even a few solid xtian players that weren't fighting for GoD yesterday.

GulFalco

Unregistered

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 7:48am

I don't see how you can say "if only the xtians would unite." I'm hard pressed to think of a single quality xtian player that didn't come at us yesterday. Neg1 is on vacation. After that . . . . ?? who else was supposed to show up? I guess you're saying you wanted more volunteers? I'm having a hard time of thinking of even a few solid xtian players that weren't fighting for GoD yesterday.

let me make it clear, you are quoting avalon not me
xtians unite is not the problem in my opinion
xtians play is :thumbup:

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 8:03am

What we need is for a few of the td(/Beer) types to come to world 2, where the Christians dominate, while some of the FKs go to world 3, where the Pagans dominate, and we can see which side really plays better.

Or maybe we could have a world where more than 8% of the active players are Saracen?
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 1:43pm

I think i would have to agree with Munzo on this. The pre-battle attacks are important. Thats good tactics. Almost every battle I will send a pm to the Christain OMs and ACs looking for a hit list. Ive only recieved it twice. Its definatley a matter of Christian play. If TD disabled 20 people before battle, Im sure they werent going after lvl 11s. There is a big problem with lazy Christian play in w3.

Avalon

Trainee

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 2:11pm

Even though most of them united under GoD they don't unite much under anyone else and also GoD still lost even though FEAR wasn't able to help them.

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 7:10am

well, i cannot make other people attack before the battle
i tried that in the EnR
nobody on the Christian side listens to me
we actually had fools on our side saying that why bother attacking you guys before the battle
they could never get to you
i feared this was because you were all on the attack
and now i know i was right
but i will give it a month more
then i am gone
i am getting sick and tired of playing with a bunch of lazy non-players on the Christian side in w3...

Before actually quitting or joining as Pagan give the members of BoH a shot. We are here to try and make a difference. Meet with us and you will see the difference between typical lazy christians of W3 and BoH
For Honor and Glory!