You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zezmia

Beginner

• "Zezmia" started this thread

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 3:41pm

If I Won the Lottery...

If I won the Lottery I would buy
-buy a new car
-put half the money I won into savings
-put some of the money into Stocks
-Buy a 12-pack of Yahoo;)
-Buy a Corvette
-Buy an axe
-Use the axe to destroy the car while my friends videotape me ;(
-Put the video on youtube and become a web sensation!:D

What would you do if you won the Lottery? ?(

~Z~

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 4:13pm

hmmmm think I would:
* Pay off all my debts
*Build a new house so I can quit renovating this one
*go on a long and needed vacation!
*help friends and family :thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 5:24pm

If it were the Euromillions we were talking about I'd:

1) Tell the Government where they can stick their so called "generous" benefits ;)
2) Buy a property here, then get a good, green (eco) home built
3) Go private for health insurance, pay for my dad to get a replacement heart so he could have his back, shoulder and knee operated on as well.
4) buy a nice holiday home somewhere hot, like Eilat.
5) Buy a new car, something reasonable and economic - don't want a flash Italian car (I've had Italian bikes and their instruments get water logged, the electrics fail and even the kick stand doesn't work)
6) Buy Gameart Studios out :P Make a lot of the changes we have asked for, like adding a stables, putting the wages up, adding some bonuses for xmas day etc.
7) Invest in the property market, stock market and set up an ISA
8) Buy my friend a flat and a new car and give him the money to insure it for a few years. Then take him on a holiday because the poor begger gets run ragged doing 2 jobs which treat him like dirt
9) Buy a decent account here and/or go on a decent tixx binge - maybe in the International World, where it'll do the most damage to the real mega tixxers :P

If it were just the Lotto, and therefor a smaller win, I'd do some of the above :thumbup:
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 6:35pm

Oh yes, if I did win a LOT of money (i.e. the euromillions when it got to some stupendous amount like it has done a few times) my 2 extravagant purchases would be:

1) I would start the process of getting a Firearms Certificate (I live in the UK) and once I had one, I would put in an order for a Churchills Rifle, which is roughly £50,000, and see about buying a Baker Rifle lol

2) As I love the OLD wooden warships, I would love to have an 18th century, 36 gun British Frigate built and run it as a sort of adventure holiday thing.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

carpatian

Beginner

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 6:05pm

i will buy 10 000 tixes :D

or maybe 100 000 ???
DEATH TO ZOG!!

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 2:25am

that would be best spent in INT-W1..

Would be priceless to see all the top tixxers there suddenly be outmatched by 300 stats :P

You'd have to form a 1 man Order and ask everyone to declare on you in a never ending rotation LMAO

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 11:35pm

I would:
1) set up a trust fund for my daughter that had a reasonable limit of max withdraw amount per year
2) set up another trust fund to organize charity events to feed the hungry people in the world
3) Pay off a dear friends debts and buy them a house free and clear
4) enjoy the rest of it as I had time. I have no debts and I kinda like my job so would just take a few more trips.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Zezmia

Beginner

• "Zezmia" started this thread

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 2:14am

I never knew Pot Stirring was so fun :rolleyes:

~Z~

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 2:52am

I would:
1) set up a trust fund for my daughter that had a reasonable limit of max withdraw amount per year
2) set up another trust fund to organize charity events to feed the hungry people in the world
3) Pay off a dear friends debts and buy them a house free and clear
4) enjoy the rest of it as I had time. I have no debts and I kinda like my job so would just take a few more trips.

I would suddenly find myself much more attractive to women I know that much lol

This is why I love the English National Lottery :D If I were to win any prize, because tax was paid by the company running it, I don't have to lose any of it to tax.. So if the Euromillions were to get to £150,000,000 which it has done (around about that, maybe a bit more) and I won, I'd get the whole lot :P

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 11:17pm

If i won the lottery, i would:

#Buy a wonderful home
#buy an awesome cool car
#get a collection of weapons (guns, swords, ninja equipment,...etc)
#make a nice little savings account, put some money in it :P
#put all the rest into Medical and Scientific Research
Recruitment Links:
W12EN:
#mce_temp_url#

INT2:
#mce_temp_url#

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 6:48pm

If I won the lottery, well it would depend on the jackpot size of course, but there's lots of things I would do for people.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 4:09pm

1.) Build my dream house with pool in basement and garden and own library etc.. :D
2.) Savings
3.) Travel around the world
4.) Take a money bath :D

Zitat von »Captain Apex«

Bei diesem von Dir zurecht gemeldeten Avatar gibt es augenscheinlich technische Probleme bei der Löschung. Wir arbeiten bereits daran, das Problem zu beheben.

_Lylith_

Trainee

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 4:57pm

1. take a year sabatical and backpack across the world

2. finance a foundation to promote education and health

3. go on a spending spree in Paris (reeeeeeeeaal spendind spree :D)

4. live in mozambique for 2 years

seemed like a fun exercise :thumbup:
aka freya 8o