You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

• "Traffic Gnome" started this thread

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 9:06am

Just a quick question

not sure if this has been answered but can't be bothered trawlling through all the posts....

Anyway, my question is... when the worlds merge what happens if two players or two Orders from different worlds have the same name :?:

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 2:25pm

Haha good question! I have no idea:(

cuzman

Beginner

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 1:41pm

I think the order names could stay the same I think but the player names I have no idea

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 8:16pm

its only my guess...but might work with a flag behind the ordername: ordername en w2

Monday, June 4th 2012, 8:23am

Correct. Each name will receive a suffix, for example "Beta (4EN)". The same goes for Orders.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 8:57am

I don't want a suffix :cursing: :cursing: ... if I wanted to call myself "Traffic Gnome (4EN)" then thats how I would have started my account.... will we be able to change this once the worlds have been merged.... for example, by using a tixx to change our name :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Monday, June 11th 2012, 10:34am

You can still change your name, sure :) but we still need to see which world you're from. It's like in the international world where everyone has a little flag. It's the same thing, but more specific :D

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 9:57pm

X( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Zezmia

Beginner

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 11:48pm

While you think it might be a bad idea Traffic Gnome what else are they going to do? I think it is the best possible solution for this problem.

~Z~

Friday, June 15th 2012, 11:48am

lol this shouldnt even be an issue :rolleyes:

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 6:21pm

maybe they will force you to change your name, otherwise you can't enter the game..
or maybe the whole name system of the game will change.. and 2 or more people with same name is allowed..
so when you search a name, more than one profile will show up..
Recruitment Links:
W12EN:
#mce_temp_url#

INT2:
#mce_temp_url#

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 10:36am

It is actually how DragonEater said it, above. The suffix will not be included in the name directly, though. It will merely be shown on highscore lists and/or as name tag when you receive a message, so you know which "Captain Apex" has been sending it.

CApeX