You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thorkell

Moderator forum

• "Thorkell" started this thread

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 3:19am

Hello
Since we have international HW worlds some of my works became international and i made some avatars for foreign players.
This is a reason why I decided to post some of my works here in english part of Holy War forum.
There's some of my HW works, since very early ones till the newest :) Hope You'll enjoy it ;)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Thorkell" (Jun 7th 2012, 2:51am)

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 3:33am

Thank you for my avatar Thorkell!

Like it a lot! :)

Zezmia

Beginner

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:54pm

Can you make me the Glappo one except change the name from Glappo to Zezmia?

Thorkell

Moderator forum

• "Thorkell" started this thread

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 2:59am

That happend only one time when I used the same picture in avatars of two different players. Diablopolak and Hellhammer. This picture was perfect for both of nicknames ;)
Robber guy with silver mask... Gresmar and Selim were other nicknames of the same character... my character at 5PL ;)
If You wish I can make an avatar for You with a dwarf. Some dwarf. If You're going to play with premium account (sorry I now You're a new player ;)).

Zezmia

Beginner

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 4:10am

Not new I use to play back in the day and I'm back. I had a lvl 97 account so I know what I'm doing. I am currently triyng to buy a lvl 113 in w9 and I already found an avi thanks for the offer though.

~Z~