You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 10:23am

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Dear Players,

as we have just recently announced, after the creation of the new multilingual world, we will also merge the old worlds together. Since we are venturing into largely unknown territory with this, we'd like to hear your opinions on the respective options, so that we can take your wishes and requests into consideration when making the final decisions.

The choice we have now is to either merge only the worlds of a particular language, or to merge worlds across different languages. The latter is obviously advantageous in that we can make sure that the worlds are at a similar playing-level and can therefore match worlds that are more balanced.
With both options, a possible compensation for younger worlds is being discussed. We'd also like to know if you'd welcome such a compensation and if so, what form it should take.

After the merging of the worlds, we already have a new feature planned for Holy War. Alongside Holy Battles, cities on the map will be able to be ruled by Orders. The Order members will therefore have an advantage, depending on how many cities are under their Order's control. We reckon that the Order Battles will be a lot more fun due to the greater number of players, especially in multilingual worlds.
We're looking forward to your contributions!

Your Holy War Support Team

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 10:37am

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

I say keep to merging english with engish :thumbup: my reason is easy english tixxers are easy to deal with and can be caught up with a bit of hard work.you add a german tixxer theres no one catching them no matter how hard you work that account even english tixxers would struggle :sleeping:

Merg language with language and keep it simple.

Loving the fact the maps finally come in to play aswell good work :thumbsup:

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 3:31pm

I think we need to merge English worlds with English worlds also! I think the one international world is enough for now. Merging needs to be kept within the individual countries because merging so many different countries and languages could be more devastating than good and I also think many of the other country worlds are ahead of us from the beginning. For instance DE7 and EN7 are worlds apart on levels etc. Let's fix the English worlds first and merge them together. Merging at least 3 worlds together will hopefully bring some life back. I'm afraid merging with other countries would discourage the english players even more and we would lose more players instead of possibly drawing them back into the game.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

crescentia

Intermediate

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 7:58pm

I think that one multilingual world is enough. I see it in the tournaments how different some accounts are at the same level. It could discourage the english players. And it should be easier to merge language with language.
when you think, that I´m sometimes a bit strange, then I would say,
you are right ^^

erialc

Intermediate

Friday, November 25th 2011, 12:23pm

I see it in the tournaments how different some accounts are at the same level. It could discourage the english players.

Hahaha...english accounts are weak :P

Regardless, I would like to see english worlds merge as long as I can keep all my accounts..
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Friday, November 25th 2011, 4:30pm

Why would you need more than 1 account in a merged world. ?(

And if you check the small print Erialc YOU OWN NOTHING you play them accounts that is it nothing more nothing less there not yours.SIMPLE 8|

Players beg and plead for GAS to merg and make things more active yet when it comes to a player giving up an account for this to happen you hit GAS with a threat ie *im only up for a merg if i keep all my accounts* :thumbdown:

I SAY MERG WORLDS AND GAS SHOULD MAKE PLAYERS GIVE UP THE ACCOUNTS THEY DONT WANT. :thumbup:

Nagap

Beginner

Friday, November 25th 2011, 7:48pm

merge only the worlds of a particular language, YES, :thumbup:

merge worlds across different languages, NO, :thumbdown:
this is a bad idea, the lvl differences are far too high, orders will probably become language/country based, (after all theres little point in being in an order where there is communication problems) and if this does happen then it will mean the longest running worlds having the biggest and best orders with little effective competition.

stick with the original ideas of 1 new multi language world and merging of same language worlds only. :D

erialc

Intermediate

Friday, November 25th 2011, 9:34pm

Why would you need more than 1 account in a merged world. ?(

The thread asked for my opinion and I gave it..I want to keep all my accounts because I put a lot of time and effort into them and until this year they have all been premium...I suspect there are quite a few high level players in multiple worlds that feel the same way I do.....You must be new to the game and can't appreciate what it takes to have a top tier account....
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Friday, November 25th 2011, 10:49pm

you didnt answer my question :rolleyes:

Nagap

Beginner

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 11:26am

a possible compensation for younger worlds is being discussed. We'd also like to know if you'd welcome such a compensation and if so, what form it should take.

Not sure how this would work with upsetting players who have worked hard for a long time to get their character to where it is now, after all would it be fair on a player who has spent 4 years nurturing their character to see someone else's who has spent 2 years be just as strong overnight? no. (not that i include myself in this category, (former not latter :rolleyes: ))

one option for me would by to increase the xp gained in fights and battles for all (and maybe the plunder/protect as well), this way people who want to put the effort in will raise closer to the top quicker.

And for those are at top of whatever high score table in the newer worlds, don't look at this as a negative thing, think of it as a new challenge for yourself to achieve ;)

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 8:40pm

a possible compensation for younger worlds is being discussed. We'd also like to know if you'd welcome such a compensation and if so, what form it should take.

Not sure how this would work with upsetting players who have worked hard for a long time to get their character to where it is now, after all would it be fair on a player who has spent 4 years nurturing their character to see someone else's who has spent 2 years be just as strong overnight? no. (not that i include myself in this category, (former not latter :rolleyes: ))

one option for me would by to increase the xp gained in fights and battles for all (and maybe the plunder/protect as well), this way people who want to put the effort in will raise closer to the top quicker.

And for those are at top of whatever high score table in the newer worlds, don't look at this as a negative thing, think of it as a new challenge for yourself to achieve ;)
I totally agree with this suggestion.
:thumbsup: You could double or triple xp gained in fights & battles as well as plunders and protects. (HB too) :thumbsup:

This will not only make everyone be more active by participating in more xp fights and more frequent battles to try to gain xp to try to level up much quicker, but it will eliminate any upsetting of players sentiments about all the time they have spent on their character & someone has just caught up to them overnight. (This will also create a NEW MISSION/CHALLENGE to try to get to the top = more revenue for GAS in every aspect mentioned).

Definitely, merge same Language Worlds for now to try to test the waters and eventually when the dust settles then make another move to merge ALL INTERNATIONAL WORLDS to make ONE HUGE WORLD. :rolleyes:

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 8:34pm

One World ...................FULL STOP!!
So what if a German account is higher than an English or so on!
Life is like that. At least we keep our own accounts and will find our place in the World.
Perhaps one option that has been mentioned before is to award higher XP for hitting higher levels? Perhaps more XP for surviving battles etc.
The fact is that if we simply go on opening new Worlds so that everyone can start from day one, we are never going to have a fair starting point.
Some of us will form Orders and have stronger or weaker order members just like any army!!
For the record...... I have been #1 in World 5 so know how it feels to have a top account, problem is that it cuts no ice if you are the only player left in that World!!
MERGE NOW

Monday, November 28th 2011, 9:10am

One World ...................FULL STOP!!
So what if a German account is higher than an English or so on!
Life is like that. At least we keep our own accounts and will find our place in the World.
Perhaps one option that has been mentioned before is to award higher XP for hitting higher levels? Perhaps more XP for surviving battles etc.
The fact is that if we simply go on opening new Worlds so that everyone can start from day one, we are never going to have a fair starting point.
Some of us will form Orders and have stronger or weaker order members just like any army!!
For the record...... I have been #1 in World 5 so know how it feels to have a top account, problem is that it cuts no ice if you are the only player left in that World!!
MERGE NOW

Disagree with everything to do with this game including the stupid suggestion above.I was up for a world merge till i sat and thought about the fact i have 1 account and am pleased with the work ive done on it i realise now a merg is gonna mean my hard work creating a good acc in w8 was for nothing and thats not fair at all atleast in my dead world i stand a chance in a fight.merg and my wins are gonna drop dramaticaly.

So on that note i retract my vote to merg.

LEAVE WORLDS ALONE.

ALSO REALLY DISLIKE THE IDEA OF 1 PERSON HAVING MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT IN A WORLD

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 10:11am

Further clarification on the merging of worlds

Just so everything's crystal:

Quoted

The choice we have now is to either merge only the worlds of a particular language, or to merge worlds across different languages. The latter is obviously advantageous in that we can make sure that the worlds are at a similar playing-level and can therefore match worlds that are more balanced.

- this doesn't necessarily mean that English worlds will be put with the highest level GER/FR/PL/NL worlds - the point of this is that there would be more worlds to choose from, and at a variety of playing levels. For example, world 5EN might be merged with an average level French or German world, so that players are more level pegging. This does not mean that the lowest EN world will be merged with the most advanced world of 'ze Germanz' - that would just be cruel.

- merging with a foreign world of a more similar level might actually be better for some players than merging with other English worlds, for example 11EN and 5FR might be more closely matched than 11EN and 1EN, and so it should make it fairer for the less advanced players in that world.

- it is also likely that many of the English worlds will be merged together anyway, since many of them are 'weaker' than their foreign counterparts, as someone said earlier. So they should all be heaped together at the bottom of the pile where we belong!

- the only factors remaining would be things like communication, for example the language barrier, but that won't matter so much since the SBs are all in your native language anyway.

Hope that makes things clearer for y'all.

Happy hunting,
DragonEater

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 4:48pm

I think that Judge should get out more and see that this is only a game, that will die if we stay as we are!!
Sorry to sound harsh but you are the sort of player that is holding the game back.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 5:02pm

Stay on topic, please.

CApeX

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 6:10pm

Disagree with everything to do with this game including the stupid suggestion above.I was up for a world merge till i sat and thought about the fact i have 1 account and am pleased with the work ive done on it i realise now a merg is gonna mean my hard work creating a good acc in w8 was for nothing and thats not fair at all atleast in my dead world i stand a chance in a fight.merg and my wins are gonna drop dramaticaly.

Just replied to the comment from him that was all. I never said his post was stupid as he implied in his post!

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 6:14pm

Can we be serious for a moment please!?
If we merge Worlds there will always be stronger or higher accounts.
I hate random as stats mean sweet FA now days.
But life is like this..... I am bigger than you but smaller than him....... build alliances form orders but for goodness sake stop the banter now and get on with it PLEASE!!

You have had the feed-back.
You must see the majority want the merge?

Either merge same languages or the entire game World as happens with HB and Tourny....If you think it is OK to have a W1 German win all Hero awards in HB or Tourny prizes, why moan about them in a World were we can all build an order to rival theirs?

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 4:29pm

I think that Judge should get out more and see that this is only a game,

Hard not laugh at this comment coming from you :P

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 9:03pm

Just so everything's crystal:

Quoted

- this doesn't necessarily mean that English worlds will be put with the highest level GER/FR/PL/NL worlds - the point of this is that there would be more worlds to choose from, and at a variety of playing levels. For example, world 5EN might be merged with an average level French or German world, so that players are more level pegging. This does not mean that the lowest EN world will be merged with the most advanced world of 'ze Germanz' - that would just be cruel.

Since there is going to be an international world I really still do not have any interest in merging our EN worlds with other countries at all. I still prefer the EN worlds be merged within themselves.

- merging with a foreign world of a more similar level might actually be better for some players than merging with other English worlds, for example 11EN and 5FR might be more closely matched than 11EN and 1EN, and so it should make it fairer for the less advanced players in that world.

That is why I would like to see EN worlds merged together accordingly. 1-3, 4-6,7-9,10-12 and of course there will be smaller to large accounts just as there are in the worlds anyway but I think this would be a nice merging of worlds. I know each person having characters in each world might be an issue but still prefer this way :)

- it is also likely that many of the English worlds will be merged together anyway, since many of them are 'weaker' than their foreign counterparts, as someone said earlier. So they should all be heaped together at the bottom of the pile where we belong!

And that is exactly why I don't want to see the EN worlds merge over with other countries. WE have always been behind and that will never change and truly don't feel like being the bottom of the pile to another country I cannot even speak the language of :D

- the only factors remaining would be things like communication, for example the language barrier, but that won't matter so much since the SBs are all in your native language anyway.

I can't see the fun in having battles with another country when you cannot banter or talk to each other in the sb. What is the use other than more play but you are unable to express yourself to them so doesn't seem interesting to me. One of the biggest reasons so many stay in this game is because of the people, but if you cannot speak each others language how do you get the full enjoyment of the game such as bantering with your opponent etc? All we are then is just fighting to be fighting and don't even know what the opponent feels or says. I hope I got this across because it's hard to express how I feel about the people part of this game and how it's what has kept many of us here!

Hope that makes things clearer for y'all.

Happy hunting,
DragonEater

And I am horrible with quoting in the forum so I hope this comes out good enough that it can be read how I feel about each subject DragonEater discussed earlier! Cheers DragonEater!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 10:29pm

A few concerns and suggestions

I've been thinking about this for a bit now and I was wondering about multiple accounts. I for one have been working hard on my three accounts and I would really like to know how that would work for people who do have multiple accounts across a few worlds. If worlds 1-6 for example were merged into 1 world would it mean I would have to log in to each account separately. I know you cannot be logged into two account at the same time on one world, so that would mean log into one account plunder have to log out and log into your other account and then log out and plunder on the other. Having to do this is not only time consuming but would be problematic for those fellow players with multiple accounts. I would appreciate taking this into consideration when figuring out how merging the worlds would be accomplished.

Being allowed to have an account on every world and then merged into a few accounts on the same world may seem to open the door to more nefarious people wanting to take advantage of the fact you will be allowing multiple accounts being ran by one person. Not that TruePaganHeart is anything but the most elegant of public speakers. I just read his post offering all his accounts as a merc deal. He didn't list his "family" which could add up to what 50 accounts across all the English worlds? Having accounts like that could open the door for others to just start accounts on other worlds and use them as a personal bank.

I read others were talking about XP bonuses for players that were at the top of the worlds, but will be merged and lose that top spot simply because their world has not been around as long as the others. I agree with this and I have suggested something like this in the past. Give an extra XP for each level difference there is between the two combatants in battles and single fights. If a player beats a player 20 levels above them then they get 21XP. This is only for a win however and a loss would be the normal single XP. This over time will balance the worlds and allow the lower levels to catch up to the top levels while not really effecting the top players of this new world. This will satiate those players who feel they may be left behind in level. Also encourage activity for players who want to level more quickly. If they can get this much XP from fights it may also create more players wanting to be premium so they do not have to wait 15 minutes between fights.

The only problem I see with giving more XP and players leveling so quickly is the difference in stats with level. If a player levels quickly their stats may be left behind. To prevent this I would suggest a gold bonus for every XP that is gained in battle or fights. Plunder and Protects would not get any bonuses for this as you are already getting gold. For every XP gained in battle or fights I would suggest 500 gold maybe even more. This bonus would be for all players but those lower payers who are able to get more XP would benefit more as they have more XP to gain. 500 gold may seem like a lot, but the difference of a lvl 100 with 200 stats and a lvl 145 with 330 stats average is 50,000XP and 46,000,000 gold towards those stats and I'm not including the horses that could be another 10 million or more difference. If those 50,000XP were gained through XP fights only then it would be only 25,000,000 gold. With plunders and work I believe the stat difference will start to dissipate and balance the players from different worlds and at different stages of the game. As I said this bonus would be for all players so everyone would be happy with getting more gold. As all of my accounts are in the top 10 in the worlds that I play in, this would not be for me, or others like me in the top 10. This is more for players to be able to get to the top and be strong while doing it to create a world with many more top level accounts. With the way the XP if you are even 10,000 XP behind (which in the 140-150s players are now is only 8 levels behind) it could take 2 years or more to catch up. I feel a players in world 6 that may get merged with W1 may just leave the game unless they see an incentive to obtain the top level there more easily and fairly. Depending on what worlds get merged there could be 1 year or more gap that players on W1 were able to play and gain more stats and levels because that world was around longer. Giving lower level players this incentive to gain more gold and XP over a shorter time would be the best for everyone.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Nagap

Beginner

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 11:18pm

Thanks for the clarification Dragoneater.

still think you should keep each language base world seperate, and create a whole new multi world as previously mentioned.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 12:46am

Judge you are talking from the end without teeth as usual!!

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 9:15am

Judge you are talking from the end without teeth as usual!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SERIOUSLY STOP TYPING LALALA YOU HAVE 30+ ACCOUNTS SPREAD ACROSS 12 WORLDS AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME I HAVE NO LIFE HAHAHA ID ADVISE YOU STOP FLAPPING YER GUMS AND STICK THE SUBJECT AT HAND.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 9:49am

Alright, if you believe that ignoring my nudge to stay on topic is trumped by the necessity to continue attacking each other, there goes an official warning to the both of you.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:46am

meh,no deleted posts,or sb bans along with forum bans,you guys still have a long way to go :D

I stand firm in my opinion that english worlds should be merged with english worlds only,and not only that,
but also that the merge shouldn't be in 1 big english world,but 3 or 4 different ones according to world age,if it doesn't work,we can then procede with bigger merge.

what i also want to point out,is that if a big english world happens,and a w2 order declares on a w10 order,it's going to be funny...
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 12:20pm

meh,no deleted posts,or sb bans along with forum bans,you guys still have a long way to go :D

What happens in the forum has nothing to do with the SB and vice versa. And I was assuming that you would appreciate "no deleted posts".

Now let's continue.

CApeX

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 8:34am

My thoughts are...

1. Merge current worlds by language... ie ENW1 - 5 and ENW6 - 10

2. Create a new International World for everyone to join and play

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 8:45am

... and before anyone suggests my choice of world merge is bias by what worlds I play... I play ENW1, 4 and 8.

As such I will be more than happy to pass on (or sell) either my W1 acct or W4 acct to a lower level player. And I very much look forward to the challenge of meeting higher level players when W8 merges with W6 and W7.... :thumbsup:

Not sure what to do in W11 and W12 as these worlds are on a different server with different Holy Battle times.... maybe just merge these two worlds.... again I play in both but would be happy to pass on (or sell) my W12 acct

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 3:50pm

While you're at it with international and merged worlds,make an e-married only sb only also,it would be appreciated by many
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 4:25pm

WHEN WILL IT ALL HAPPEN?
LESS TALK MORE ACTION PLEASE!!

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 8:57pm

WHEN WILL IT ALL HAPPEN?
LESS TALK MORE ACTION PLEASE!!

I'm thinking this is one of those times where it would be really useful if GAS communicated more with the players, possibly with a "Dev Tracker" thread. Considering it's been over a month now since DE first announced the idea of merging the various worlds, some sort of weekly update as to the ongoing "State of the Game" would be remarkably helpful towards keeping players interested in the upcoming change, provide understanding about possible obstacles (assuming that revealing the obstacles and discussing them was part of the weekly update), and give the impression that GAS actually cares about their customer base.

As things stand, I get the impression (and maybe I'm alone here, but I would bet not) that Cpt Apex cares, DE might care (sorry, but I haven't seen enough response to be able to form an opinion one way or the other), but the developers don't give a darn one way or the other and again... it's that "the players are an annoying inconvenience" thing.

As I mentioned before:
Just like in any relationship, lack of communication leads people to assume the worst, and I think that if even a single developer could devote 10 minutes a week to a "state of the game" message, this could lead to significantly improved relations and more more engaged players. Also, GAS could use this as a free advertising opportunity to talk about upcoming updates & games, possibly leading to more revenue.

I don't know how much more blatant and obvious we can make the point, ApeX; if there's any suggestion I've made that the devs should listen to, that is it.

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 9:21pm

after the creation of the new multilingual world, we will also merge the old worlds together

That pretty much sums it up, the multi-language world needs to open first before the DEVs move onto crafting a merge.
~ Mod 322 ~

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 10:58am

How,

Patience, my pretties... the new world will be launched sooner than you may think. You may discover that this is in fact one of those cases where no news is good news.

Listen to Pen, she knows what she's talking about.

And by the way - I do care.

;)
DE

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 3:06pm

Yey!! Yet another Brand New World to start over yet again!!
Why on Earth don't these guys at GAS just get on with the job in question and merge blooming Worlds!
I really am getting the feeling that it will never happen.
Why bother with yet another World after all this??

Sorry but it is really like pulling teeth GAS really!!! Will you EVER EVER EVER do as we ask??

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 3:51pm

Mac Fleetwood, you've had the opportunity to read this announcement. I would like to point out this specific part:

Quoted

We'll create the multilingual world first, since it's technically easier to do. At the same time, we will take care of some of the technical requirements for the merging of the worlds.
You also had the opportunity to read what the Supermoderator Penelope wrote just two posts above yours. And what DragonEater wrote, right after that.

I ask you to read it all again, then focus. The multilingual world that was just opened has NOTHING to do with the planned world merging.

The next time you insist on derailing a thread by blatently ignoring all the facts that were given to you, I am going to judge it as spam.

CApeX

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:57pm

How dare you think that you have the right to consider my views as SPAM!!
I have the right to make my views know here as long as they do not cause offence. If you don't agree with the view... as you would say... DON'T READ IT!!
I simply cannot credit that you would even suggest it!! :thumbdown:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Friday, December 9th 2011, 10:44am

Allow me to quote the forum rules

Quoted

1.6 Unnecessary and meaningless contributions (spamming) will not be tolerated. Players must also refrain from the intentional upkeep (upping) of themes.
In what way, Mac Fleetwood, is it necessary and meaningful to demand the world merging in huge, purple letters and verbaly abusing the company mere two posts after you have been told that the international world comes first, then the world merging? What is the possible contribution to this forum if you are asking for something, receive the answer that it will happen, then reply it won't and demand it again? Enlighten me, please, because I see none. It rather gives me the feeling that communication isn't what your interested in, since you ignore answers explicitely given to you, keep on derailing threads despite getting asked not to on numerous times in the past, and feel insulted if someone asks you to read something, yet don't actually react accordingly to what was written. And if communication isn't what you are looking for, in the first place, what leaves that for an impression?

I would really like you to take your time thinking about the above before you type an answer, please.

CApeX

Friday, December 9th 2011, 12:18pm

OK.... Here we go in simple English!!
We all requested a World with the possibility of transfering our current accounts into.
I am not alone in asking WHY did GAS start yet another World? To try things out?? Then why not do so then start when all trials complete?
My point is simple..... We see yet another World where players will start off yet another account, tix like mad to be top dog and it begins again.
Just focus on the one task and open said World when it is ready, please that is what everybody requested!!

Friday, December 9th 2011, 12:20pm

After the merging of the worlds, we already have a new feature planned for Holy War. Alongside Holy Battles, cities on the map will be able to be ruled by Orders. The Order members will therefore have an advantage, depending on how many cities are under their Order's control. We reckon that the Order Battles will be a lot more fun due to the greater number of players, especially in multilingual worlds.
We're looking forward to your contributions!

Your Holy War Support Team

But not if it conflicts with certain views!!