You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned
  • "Ozzman" started this thread

Friday, July 8th 2011, 8:47pm

w12 live-aid

Not the number of players like in older worlds,but i think this world has potential,
no e-wives(alot even),no ebabies,no e-families,no vampires,just orders who want to battle and (hopefully) win!

a thing that needs to be done,is to decrease tixx for gold ratio b4 the 1st promo,so that ppl will keep playing!
few ubers,mostly mercs,some battles have been one sided,where numbers or skill played 0 role,so we just need to fix this!
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

fatrobin

Intermediate

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 2:12am

my order wants battles... but no-one wants to battle it...
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:44am

Potential are you kidding me theres been more marriages than there has battles and as for the comment about orders wanting to battle HA OMs of w12 have got no stones for battle.

GriffKhan

Beginner

Monday, July 11th 2011, 10:23pm

W 12 is going well.....for the most part.
With the later worlds you have mostly vet players that are not into the game. They are into the friendships and cliquey stuff...that takes away from having epic battles and feud's.
Never Say Die :thumbup:

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 2:48pm

a thing that needs to be done,is to decrease tixx for gold ratio b4 the 1st promo,so that ppl will keep playing!
few ubers,mostly mercs,some battles have been one sided,where numbers or skill played 0 role,so we just need to fix this!

:cursing:
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 10:34pm

True

True Ozz, the tixxing is an issue in W12. The gold to tix ratio seems to be lower than in the lower 10 worlds though. I just try to work through it and remain competitive.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Friday, July 15th 2011, 12:45pm

The gold to tix ratio seems to be lower than in the lower 10 worlds though. I just try to work through it and remain competitive.

that is because there hasn't been a promo yet,you can't work through it when you see other players with 80 stats higher in each attribute.

and until you(we,they,i don't know)do,every one will be gone

Ozzman

Intermediate

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 3:33am

a big thank you,from us premium and unpremium players,to you admins,well done :)