You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

meliadus

Beginner

• "meliadus" started this thread

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 9:36pm

Suggestion for tourny

How about a table which shows the odds for betting on a particular player in the tourney.

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 5:23am

Bet on whoever is from DE 1... Safe bet for the most part. I realize that's not what you are asking, but still, it's the safest bet.

Nagap

Beginner

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 10:41pm

how about just getting rid of the tourney's, after all it's only there for people to flex their individual muscles which really means for people to be encouraged to buy tix.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 5:45am

Or getting rid of the tourneys because they had nothing to do with the holy war? Just my thoughts.

Hardrada

Trainee

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 5:20pm

Nooooo you cant change the Tourney's...

A) The highlight of my month is pointlessly donating 16k gold entry fee to some DE1 Tixer, I get a real sense of "There that that showed HIM"

B) The Tourney's were changed because YOU requested it, it must be true thats what GaS say

8| :pinch: :sleeping: :wacko: :evil: ^^ :cursing: ?( :)

Friday, April 29th 2011, 12:42pm

Tourny's

I have heard plenty of people state that they paid out 12k+ gold to be in a tourny that yielded them 1 xp which I am sorry but by anyones math aint worth the effort so get rid of the tournamtents all together because they are worthless unless they start yielding a much larger payout in xp because leveling even at 110 right now in W3 has slowed down to a crawl and takes forever. I mean does anyone wanna stick around for a month to see 1 stinkin level? I am thinking not

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 12:00pm

We all agree that the torney has nothing to do with the Crusades.
Please GAS we all started this game to fight battles not bet on tourney leagues.
Give HIGHER XP FOR BATTLE WINNERS!!
Encourage battles, not dis-courage.
Keep it in other GAS games but not HOLY WAR.
DO GAS EVER READ THESE COMMENTS?
Tourney's allow teams or orders to fight with no worry about order gold etc.
Rank orders so that more XP is gained fighting a top order etc.............................DROP THE TOURNEY AND GET BACK TO THE GAME WE SIGNED UP FOR ALL THOSE YEARS AGO.

Rate this thread