You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 22nd 2008, 4:41am

Squall Leonhart's Graphix Shop

I'll be checking this weekly to see any requests you may have and to update any complete requests.

I make signatures and avatars, and I take payment depending on the job by being a merc for you on either World 2 or World 3, or by selling me a good elixir cheap.

To make a request, I require the following. If not, I'll ignore it.

-size in pixels

-colour scheme

-text you want included

-pictures you want used

Here's some examples of my work

:)

Emperor of Fortune - Finale Fortuna - FF on World 2

Gods of Destruction - GoD on World 3

aikra77

Trainee

Tuesday, January 22nd 2008, 6:27am

Pretty nice.

Sunday, January 27th 2008, 8:54pm

for jarheadedone

aikra77

Trainee

Sunday, January 27th 2008, 11:13pm

Got one for my wife? Shes a Naruto fan galore. Spends more time reading those Manga online than playing "Cops and Robbers", if you catch my carefully construed metaphor. :thumbsup:
Id say its gotta be that sand dude with the giant bottle on his back, or the guy with the weird eyes that has a evil older brother that killed their parents and clan members. ?(

Tuesday, January 29th 2008, 5:36am

lol no idea, I don't follow it. You might wanna post some pics for me, and tell me everything I asked for lol

aikra77

Trainee

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 5:20am

Ill ask her when she get some tomorrow. She has sites on her computer but its password protected, shes afraid I might delete her stuff. lol

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 1:05pm

The person from Naruto is called Gaara.

aikra77

Trainee

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 5:37pm

Cool, I thought it started with a S at first, what about the other guy with the eyes and the pointy hair, I think he has pointy hair.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 4:26pm

---Left The Game---

New person in control of DeStRoYeR KiNg, but still message him if you want to join The Destroyer Army!
:D

dudeyconnor

Intermediate

Monday, February 4th 2008, 12:05am

do you have any pictures of cows with ray guns? a cartoony one would be cool.
Dudeyconnor, The Assassin of The Witcher! Leaving the game for a while, all my friends will be missed!

Saturday, February 9th 2008, 1:23pm

a screenshot from medieval total war perhaps?
the words "The Destroer Army" across the bottom in Bolts SF
the right size for an order banner

cheers
---Left The Game---

New person in control of DeStRoYeR KiNg, but still message him if you want to join The Destroyer Army!
:D

Sunday, February 10th 2008, 3:28pm

My current W3 avatar isn't too bad: But I'd really like a blended Falco and Tron.

A pic of Falco (ideally from the Rock Me Amadeus cover/Falco 3 back cover, as in the left of my current avatar--you can find these on discogs; links from here don't seem to work, but see http://www.discogs.com/image/R-435539-1116532797.jpg or http://www.discogs.com/image/R-62788-1094475190.jpg for examples), modified with the circuit traces, hat, and general blue glow effect from Tron (as in the poster shot on the right) would be ideal. But that's probably way too much work.

An alternative, which I think would take much less work (for someone with more graphic design skill than me--I couldn't get the skin color to match) would be Falco's face (if it could be kept recognizable) on a nice still from Tron (whether Tron, Flynn, Ram, or any of the other blues), like this one (or any of the billion or so at http://www.tron-sector.com/gallery/default.aspx):

If nothing else, just reorganizing the bits of my current avatar to get the different elements in balance would make it much better, but GIMP has defeated me yet again.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Mystic

Beginner

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 5:57pm

Ill ask her when she get some tomorrow. She has sites on her computer but its password protected, shes afraid I might delete her stuff. lol
May I make a suggestion to take a look at photobucket put in naruto and see if you like anything there. Naruto is very common anime. If naruto don't come up put in anime and all kinds of stuff come up. I will say it will help with making images smaller too. I want to say that the sigs you do are good as well. Squall Leonhart :thumbsup:

aikra77

Trainee

Tuesday, February 19th 2008, 7:11am

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "aikra77" (Feb 19th 2008, 7:32am)

aikra77

Trainee

Tuesday, February 19th 2008, 7:12am

saw these and wanted to post them..

Friday, March 7th 2008, 11:41am

I couldn't resist!