Вы вошли как гость.

Уважаемый гость, добро пожаловать на: Holy-War. Если Вы здесь впервые, то прочтите, пожалуйста, Помощь. В этом разделе можно подробнее ознакомиться с инструкциями к данной странице. Чтобы использовать все возможности данной страницы, придётся зарегистрироваться. Для регистрации используйте анкету регистрации или узнайте побольше о процессе регистрации. В случае, если Вы уже регистрировались - вход здесь.

Chilon

Новичок

• "Chilon" - автор темы

записи: 1

Место жительства: Northfield, OH, USA

Профессия: Sales

• Отправить личное сообщение

22.05.2010, 05:51

I came for the free food . . .

but I must be late, because there isn't any left. But since I'm already here, I might as well look around the forum and check the game out. If I ever find the person who pulled this bait & switch on me though . . .

Scott
Though I acquiesce to living with society, I will not succumb to living within it.

fatrobin

Передовик

записи: 345

Место жительства: middle england

Профессия: know it all / problem solver / IT helpdesk

25.05.2010, 15:21

sorry i might have eaten that free food, but hello all the same
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Missy_Jessi

Новичок

записи: 36

Место жительства: Australia

Профессия: Sign writer

26.05.2010, 03:33

Welcome! sorry i ate the free milk and cookies but i saved you one :P *hands over free cookie*

Slasher

Передовик

записи: 302

Место жительства: Rainy Pacific NW USA

29.05.2010, 07:38

I would share some of my food... but food and browser games just arent that compatible... you can try to share via USB port... but it just gets all pluggd up 8o and trying to share the beer is even worse!!!

but welcome anyway!! :P
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Lieutenant Howell Maurice Forgy, USN (ChC), serving in the heavy cruiser USS New Orleans (CA-32) during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.