You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chilon

Beginner

• "Chilon" started this thread

Saturday, May 22nd 2010, 5:51am

I came for the free food . . .

but I must be late, because there isn't any left. But since I'm already here, I might as well look around the forum and check the game out. If I ever find the person who pulled this bait & switch on me though . . .

Scott
Though I acquiesce to living with society, I will not succumb to living within it.

fatrobin

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 25th 2010, 3:21pm

sorry i might have eaten that free food, but hello all the same
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Missy_Jessi

Beginner

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 3:33am

Welcome! sorry i ate the free milk and cookies but i saved you one :P *hands over free cookie*

Slasher

Intermediate

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 7:38am

I would share some of my food... but food and browser games just arent that compatible... you can try to share via USB port... but it just gets all pluggd up 8o and trying to share the beer is even worse!!!

but welcome anyway!! :P
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Lieutenant Howell Maurice Forgy, USN (ChC), serving in the heavy cruiser USS New Orleans (CA-32) during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.