You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 5:47am

W8 Cow Recruitment Drive

Dear HW Players:

W8 is in desperate need of some new cows. Due to the recent cheating scandals in other worlds, our cow supply has gone down dramatically. Currently, I only have 15 cows on my list and some them I have worked down to the 1 and 2 gold piece range. All the other cows are known world-wide and it's like chasing the wind trying to hit these elusive cows. If you would like to be a cow, we accept 4 types in W8:

1. The Standard "Farm" Cow- Just your basic cow who is owned by someone else.

2. The "Slacker" Cow- HW players who just dont care about SFs anymore, simply lazy or just "Frankly Dont give a Dam".

3. The "Fate" Cow- HW players who feel their "destinys are not in their own hands but in stars". These cows are also Risk Takers who have calculated the odds of surviving 2+ hours without a SF.

4. The last cow is the "Spanker" Cow- These are players that feel they need to be "punished for something" or need to be "spanked" and have gold to pay for this service. These cows have issues such as feeling inadequate(whatever that means), inferority complexes, learned Klingon or Elven or some other fake language during their teenage years, daddy issues, last person picked on the playground, being a white male, voting for change only to have buyer's remorse and many other issues.

All these "prospect" cows need to submit their applications to any member of the B-CUZ order - 60+ level. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 8:11am

Application sent... I think I swing between type II and type III. ^^

Mutania

Trainee

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 11:06am

Hmm. I think most people know that ill come into category 2&3 :D

I've only got 5/6 cows. Plz also send applications to KoJ! :D
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 12:03pm

yes,you apply,me and Oman go milking 8)
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 9:18pm

Dear Ody:

We want Cows to apply to us...not you applying to be a cow...... Sends Ody some brunette hair dye

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 9:40pm

I am not blonde X(

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 10:49pm

i'm a good cow, though tend to be more the #4 type though
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

fatrobin

Intermediate

Friday, April 16th 2010, 11:38am

i am always #2 / #3 cow except i might be a bit tough to milk now in w8 :P
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Mutania

Trainee

Friday, April 16th 2010, 11:43am

dirty filthy tixxer :evil: :D :D :D

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

fatrobin

Intermediate

Friday, April 16th 2010, 12:25pm

wasn't my money used on this account... it only had 1 tix from me used... to change the name
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Mutania

Trainee

Friday, April 16th 2010, 8:16pm

tut tut. You should be thoroughly ashamed :p :D

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, April 16th 2010, 8:32pm

i'm coming phil, I tried but you shunned me so had to trade up accts :P
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...