You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, April 12th 2010, 10:32pm

Grudges

Simple Question- should grudges in one world be carried to other worlds? I say NO! Each world is a self contained entity and has no bearing on other worlds.* I just don't feel that it is professional to carry grudges. It is just a game.

*Not evenTruePaganHeart :-)

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, April 12th 2010, 10:37pm

I just don't feel that it is professional to carry grudges. It is just a game.

since when did we become professional?
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Monday, April 12th 2010, 10:51pm

I hold a grudge against Phil in every world we are both present ^^

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 12:09am

Ody holds a grudge against me because I was better looking than her for 46 levels.

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 2:15am

I think this really has to be on a case-by-case basis.

For example, STEROIDZ stole the tix from accounts he was sitting and used them to get passwords to other accounts to steal more tix, and ended his spree by wiping out two characters by selling off all their gear and cowing out. If he showed up in a new world, I think it would be perfectly reasonable to carry a grudge against him.

On the other hand, erialc and I were able to be allies in one world and enemies in another, with no problems. If either of us had carried a grudge over some of the things we argued about as enemies, both of our orders would have suffered, to no benefit.

Also, in many cases, the only thing we know about each other is how they play the game. I don't know mifa at all, so I have no idea why he backstabbed his allies twice in W4, why he lied to get Jarlath to leave him alone to run the most disastrous battle in W2 history with Jar's old order, why he repeatedly "accidentally" hired mercs who were marked for other battles in both worlds, etc. Maybe if I understood him, I could trust him in a different world, but as it is, I think it would be foolish of me to trust him. But I know Janet somewhat, well enough to understand why she was willing to do anything to take down the Borg in W4, so I wasn't at all hesitant to work with her in Tagoria W1--which wouldn't have been true if all I knew about her were her public actions in W4.

PS, Phil, itsjustme is right--you haven't been a Professional for a long time, Master.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

BelliCose

Trainee

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 4:22am

damn elves!
w2-Hobo Monk *dead*
w4-HxAx :thumbup:
w6-Heretic_Anthem *dead*
w7-non-premium POS
Thank you drive through.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 5:19am

I hate elves in W10 but they are ok in W8 and especially ok in W2 :-)

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 5:49am

I agree this is a game and grudges from one world should stay in that world, but be honest here...that is not the case.

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 5:50am

So you're saying the elves are OK as long as they stay where they belong and don't get uppity? You racist bastard. I ought to throw a dwarf at you.

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 7:55am

Ody holds a grudge against me because I was better looking than her for 46 levels.

Not sure how I can even respond to that :huh:

Hardrada

Trainee

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 8:51am

Quoted from "Bigger Phil"

So you're saying the elves are OK as long as they stay where they belong and don't get uppity? You racist bastard. I ought to throw a dwarf at you.
So you saying that its ok to abuse dwarves? Dwarfist bastard.... I ought to throw an elf at you...

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 9:06am

you're all racist bastards!! *throws dwawfish-elves at everyone*
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 12:37pm

Throws munchkins at the lot of you! Everyone thinks elfs are cute w/their pointy ears and smiles, and think dwarfs are funny and fierce, where's the love for munchkins??? They are the forgotten ones :(
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 12:45pm

Throws munchkins at the lot of you! Everyone thinks elfs are cute w/their pointy ears and smiles, and think dwarfs are funny and fierce, where's the love for munchkins??? They are the forgotten ones :(
They don't need love, they have lollipops!

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 1:31pm

what about umpa-lumpas?? :p
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 2:28pm

Not sure how I can even respond to that

the only way to respond is by improving your fashion sense :-)

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 3:49pm

Not sure how I can even respond to that

the only way to respond is by improving your fashion sense :-)

beware Ody, don't let Phil get started about fashion!

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 9:19pm

Actually I miss his fashion tips... I used to check Babie's profile every week for the "fashion tip of the week". Too bad it got stuck to the same one ;(

Mulvers

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 10:29pm

Simple Question- should grudges in one world be carried to other worlds? I say NO!

I say yes! ... Because you're all a bunch of twunts!

Mizer

Intermediate

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 12:37am

Well, the best person to get fashion advice from would indeed be a 50+ year old white male, of the homosexual preference, who wears coveralls with extra suspenders (rainbow of course) just in case :thumbsup:
RIP Mizer....

Avi says it all, I am an Official God
:thumbup:

Retired from HW, I only participate in the forums from time to time.

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 1:19am

Well, the best person to get fashion advice from would indeed be a 50+ year old white male, of the homosexual preference, who wears coveralls with extra suspenders (rainbow of course) just in case :thumbsup:
Not all homosexuals give good fashion advice. This is why the producers of Queer as Folk were not the producers of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy:

Mulvers

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 1:36am

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Russell T Davies is all up in my grill!
Get him off! GET HIM OFF!

OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 9:39pm

Noble

Professional

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 3:36am

This thread really took a weird turn.

I'm still trying to figure out how we got onto the topic of elves, dwarfs, munchkins and umpa-lumpas. :wacko:
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, April 15th 2010, 4:19am

Falcotron turned the thread down a meandering path. Blame it on the Falco Falco Falco Falcohol

Friday, April 16th 2010, 6:46pm

@ BelliCose :evil:

@ Bigger Phil :)

Underground

Intermediate

Friday, April 16th 2010, 7:34pm

I would say no, as I have friends in many worlds that are say an enemy in one world and an ordermate in another. TPH is the only exception as we have a long standing feud.

Slasher

Intermediate

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 8:37am

someone who has shown no morals in one world, does not deserve respect in any another world. If someone stole tix, destroyed an order, or injured a player (jacked into an account and sold off equipment) in one world, they should be piriah in all worlds :evil: actions can tell the true character of the player.
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Lieutenant Howell Maurice Forgy, USN (ChC), serving in the heavy cruiser USS New Orleans (CA-32) during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.

erialc

Intermediate

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 12:56pm

someone who has shown no morals in one world, does not deserve respect in any another world. If someone stole tix, destroyed an order, or injured a player (jacked into an account and sold off equipment) in one world, they should be piriah in all worlds actions can tell the true character of the player.

I agree with Slasher......There is a RL person behind an account and sometimes they lack integrity and that carries from one world to another.
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Mulvers

Unregistered

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 1:23pm

someone who has shown no morals in one world, does not deserve respect in any another world. If someone stole tix, destroyed an order, or injured a player (jacked into an account and sold off equipment) in one world, they should be pariah in all worlds :evil: actions can tell the true character of the player.

Does the same apply if the person is a self-righteous, big-headed simpleton?

Because there are a few of them around that spread themselves across worlds ... Don't look at me like that ;(

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 1:49pm

There is a RL person behind an account
Good, erialc hasn't yet figured out that everyone in this game except for her and Snell are actually simple AI bots run on a server farm.

Come on, seriously, did you believe Dradaki was a real person? How easy would it be to code up Dradaki? Or TPH, or Underground, or Mulvers, or Don.

I'll admit, blert was a lot more work, and actually wasn't that well done, but fortunately you never actually read anything he wrote carefully enough to notice. :)

As for Snell, well, they tried to invent Snell, but it was easier just to drag him off the street than to fake him.

erialc

Intermediate

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 1:55pm

Good, erialc hasn't yet figured out that everyone in this game except for her and Snell are actually simple AI bots run on a server farm.

Never use my name in the same sentence as his X(
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 9:52am

Claire and Snelly...sitting in a tree........

:D

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 1:42pm

V-O-M-I-TI-N-G.

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes erialc trying to convince the life insurance company that Snell's beheading was a work-related accident and not at all spousal murder.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 4:18am

I have forgiven the Elves of W10

erialc

Intermediate

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 4:31am

V-O-M-I-TI-N-G.

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes erialc trying to convince the life insurance company that Snell's beheading was a work-related accident and not at all spousal murder.
HAHAHA I never finished reading this thread and yes I would e-kill him for the life insurance money and get away with it..... unfortunately I don't have it in me to kill in real life, cause I have a very sweet nature :)

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Monday, December 13th 2010, 12:21pm

i erialc aa girlz ?( 8|
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Sentinel

Intermediate

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 5:16am

no Tibs, Claire is a Lady ;)
world 10 -Clunkety , worlds 1&2 intenational - The Nomad

Tell me some and do what you want, tell me nothing and do what you need

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 8:17am

am nae takin bou Claer...................i is takin bou erialc.. :cursing: :cursing:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 12:14am

Seems like some of the personal grudges have carried over to the new International World. I say start fresh everyone. Time to forgive and forget.