Je bent niet aangemeld

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Beroep: Software Developer/Musician

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 4:07am

due to recent cut backs on the HW AP wire staff----I will no longer be reporting full time on W8 battles. The rules are above and happy reporting.

signing off

Big Phil
Wow, it's just like when Walter Cronkite died and there was nobody left to trust on TV.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 7:22am

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Also- tixxers Mercs can just leave their orders and be solos players. Making your ingenious strategy non effective.
If I disrupt their orders then I have achieved success as a PIA

I remember in W4 an anti LG order. Then counter orders were formed to take out the anti LG order. Always a counter measure!

fatrobin

Intermediate

Beroep: know it all / problem solver / IT helpdesk

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 6:24pm

RE: Battle #2 -Evils Army of Saracens Yeah (EASY) vs Knights Templar (KT)

:whistling: *puts hands up* i attacked to see strpunners face tho :P... i never see 1 man orders as easy targets... i know about the support they get...

"Wow- an order called Knights Templar. This was a very strange battle. Background info- Knights Templar was created by sitter on someone else's account. This fact caused a lot of anger and accusations of cheating. Easy was formed on the same day and figured the corrupt order (KT) would be an easy taget and their defeat would serve as an example of why not to cheat. Bear in mind that KT was a 1 man order at the time being run by a sitter.

Well the sitters migrated over to KT and thus KT won the battle. Very shocking outcome.

Clear violations of Rules 17 and 20 by EASY Leadership"
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

erialc

Intermediate

Beroep: Social Worker

Monday, July 27th 2009, 10:18pm

W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 12:34am

Claire- sorry you got called names- never fun

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 1:44am

Claire- since I started this thread awhile back---could be a tip off that Im in w8 :-)

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 6:06am

p.s. I tried to get rid of the underline but I couldn't, sorry :(
But that too was a great battle, even if you lost. :)

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 7:30am

Claire- sorry you got called names- never fun
Phil you missed the hehehe....I could care less if somebody calls me names, it just means I made them mad and mission accomplished :)

p.s Phil stop spelling my W4 name backwards :P
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 7:35am

Quoted from "erialc"
p.s. I tried to get rid of the underline but I couldn't, sorry :(

But that too was a great battle, even if you lost. :)
No it wasn't X( I failed miserably :(

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 8:43am

We're supposed to call you nairartnoc, right?

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 6:34pm

Will that even fit on the SB? ?(

Regardless, I'd love to see that catch on. :) Just the time it would take overall in that kinda name change during convos is incredible I'd bet.
DisturbedMind OM [DIE] (W4), DisturbedMind [Drago] (W6), DisturbedMind AC [MERCS] (W8)

erialc

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 8:46pm

[B-CUZ] 2nd Battle:

Because We Can
vs.
Pagan Mafia

Attacker : [B-CUZ]

Warriors
Average level
Fights
Won
Draw
Survivors

Defender : [MOB]

nuff said we were slaughtered :)

But onto the purpose of our battles :) Unfortunately the SB was rather tame during our Battle, so we failed miserably in our ability to cause a lil chaos :( Battle #2 was not a success :(

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 8:52pm

Will that even fit on the SB? ?(

Regardless, I'd love to see that catch on. :) Just the time it would take overall in that kinda name change during convos is incredible I'd bet.
NairArtNoc is hairless, visually compelling and symbolically meaningful, and with an arrow ready to shoot at the heart of anyone who makes fun of her name.

DNimBedRutsId... well, I'll let Freud deal with that one.

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 9:03pm

nuff said we were slaughtered :)

But onto the purpose of our battles :) Unfortunately the SB was rather tame during our Battle, so we failed miserably in our ability to cause a lil chaos :( Battle #2 was not a success :(
Have you tried attacking fellow Christians yet? That might help.

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 2:22am

#1 battle for KoL- and AUS9D

Biggest winner's haul in w8

Kingdom of Lords
vs.
Australian 9 th Division

on : 11 . 08 . 2009 , 14 : 30 O'Clock

Winner : Kingdom of Lords

Winner's haul : 1041

battle details
Attacker : [KoL-]
Warriors
Average level
Fights
Won
Draw
Survivors
Defender : [AUS9D]

Mugatu22

Trainee

Beroep: Crazy

Thursday, August 13th 2009, 9:46pm

LG is attacking every merc order there is in hopes of cutting down on the mercs. Don't know how much longer the 80+ merc orders will stay, but they all can't be getting hired. Yet I still see more and more being formed :P Anyways well see if LG and Cyrus can discourage this merc fest going on in W8 :rolleyes:
W4: Mugatu (BLACK) W8: Mugatu (LG) W9: I'm a hobo

Thursday, August 13th 2009, 10:54pm

LG is attacking every merc order there is in hopes of cutting down on the mercs. Don't know how much longer the 80+ merc orders will stay, but they all can't be getting hired. Yet I still see more and more being formed :P Anyways well see if LG and Cyrus can discourage this merc fest going on in W8 :rolleyes:
Is anyone suiciding the merc orders to keep them out of major battles yet, or is this the only anti-merc tactic in play?

Mugatu22

Trainee

Friday, August 14th 2009, 5:17am

Not yet....but I have heard possible rumors........ *looks around for claire* :P

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 9:46pm

Not yet....but I have heard possible rumors........ *looks around for claire* :P

Is anyone suiciding the merc orders to keep them out of major battles yet, or is this the only anti-merc tactic in play?
I'm having issues with multi-quoting :(

B-CUZ's intial goal was to suicide merc order's, but we seemed to have become sidetracked on dunno what at this point ?( but we would love to help LG out with making the merc order's miserable and have no problem suiciding :)

Blue Tiger

Professional

Beroep: Student

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 2:20am

i feel like making my character a cow...
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

The Missing Rum

Professional

Beroep: Student/Lifeguard

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 11:41am

If 4 inactives join my order i can suicide mercs as well
im still dead the whole time so it wouldnt affect me

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 12:57am

Blue Cow? How is TTW doing now?

Rustic_Angel

Intermediate

Beroep: Betting Manager

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:56pm

No battle reports for TI? :(

I feels sad!

I still need to team up with Mary...or declare on her not sure which to do first :P
~*~Cream Mistress~*~

{ENW01} ^P^ Vixie **SOLD*
{ENW02} ^P^ Trinity **PASSED ON**
{ENW03} ^P^ Rustic_Angel **DELETED**
{ENW04} ^S^ Nut **PASSED ON**
{ENW06} ^S^ Aicha **DELETED**
{ENW07} ^P^ Aloysia **SOLD**
{ENW08} ^P^ Proserpina **DELETED**
{ENW09} ^S^ Sanity **SOLD**
{ENW10} ^P^ Psychosis **PASSED ON**
{ENW11} ^P^ Pyrrha **DITCHED**

Blue Tiger

Professional

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 5:24pm

Blue Cow? How is TTW doing now?
Deleted :D
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Mugatu22

Trainee

Monday, September 7th 2009, 5:52pm

I am wondering when this world is going to jump start. So far all the large orders have stayed allied to each other, i think there would be many great battles if the pagans fought the christians, it is pretty evenly split. I hope it doesn't continue to stay stagnant like this :pinch: It would be nice to have some rivalries going on

Blue Tiger

Professional

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 9:42pm

There will be no big battles until you talk about KA some more..
- George Orwell

itsjustme

Professional

Beroep: Pot Stirrer

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 3:56am

LG (Legends from Greece) vs KoJ (Knights of Jerusalem)
Powerhouse LG takes on a good sized christian order, have mutual allies, where will they line up?
GOD seems to be taking the christian side, no big surprise there
Good SB chatter early, but has died off, late hiring of mercs, but many prebooked it seems
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 4:56am

LG (Legends from Greece) vs KoJ (Knights of Jerusalem)
Powerhouse LG takes on a good sized christian order, have mutual allies, where will they line up?
GOD seems to be taking the christian side, no big surprise there
Good SB chatter early, but has died off, late hiring of mercs, but many prebooked it seems

Final count:
LG
Battle participants [LG] : 192
Average level [LG] : 21.88

KoJ
Battle participants [KoJ] : 168
Average level [KoJ] : 19.68

LG has 1 of the Uniques at last known ownership and KoJ has 1, not sure where the 3rd is.
Heavy Tixxers on both sides, very interesting. May come down to prehits (for those who think they still matter-were not on Bubba's list oddly enough)

OK, moving on now...

itsjustme

Professional

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 5:21am

Final tally, not even close
Winner LG-672g
190 Warriors
70 Survivors

KoJ
164 Warriors
0 Survivors

OK, moving on now...

Mutania

Trainee

Monday, September 21st 2009, 5:47pm

such is life :( maybe next time :D
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 10:51pm

LG Loses!

LG Loses!

Mutania

Trainee

Friday, September 25th 2009, 5:12pm

It was coming. Everyone loses at some stage. Better now than never

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, September 25th 2009, 11:57pm

It was coming. Everyone loses at some stage. Better now than never

I thought that LG could have been more professional in the SB. I thought some of their members lost their composure. I did think that Jerry Garcia did a good job at trying to keep them in line. I know the tactics that were used against them were a little fishy. But when you have uber mega super tixxers- suspect tactics will be employed.

Mutania

Trainee

Saturday, September 26th 2009, 12:02pm

yup. that would have been our plan too

The Nomad

Beginner

Beroep: cheezeburgur

Sunday, September 27th 2009, 1:02pm

This is a first, Mutania being grown up? :D Or has de character been hijacked? :D
The only place where you can dream, living here is not what it seems. Ship of white light in the sky, nobody there to reason why. Here I am, I'm not really there, smiling faces ever so rare. A let's walk in deepest space, living here just isn't the place.

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, September 29th 2009, 5:29pm

*blows a raspberry* better?

itsjustme

Professional

Wednesday, September 30th 2009, 2:06pm

I thought that LG could have been more professional in the SB. I thought some of their members lost their composure. I did think that Jerry Garcia did a good job at trying to keep them in line. I know the tactics that were used against them were a little fishy. But when you have uber mega super tixxers- suspect tactics will be employed.

Thanks, yes some of us did indeed loose some composure. Taking allies out of the picture is not a "dirty" trick, but a tactical manuever that is well known and often used in just about every other world I hear. No problem with it from me, though if that was the case, own up to it, if it was indeed just a coincidence, again, oh well.
I still stand by my saying that it took 3 orders to give LG it's first loss! ;) (Intentionally or not)
We will likely have another at some point, and hopefully we will behave a bit better in the SB about it.

OK, moving on now...

Monday, October 5th 2009, 6:13am

THG vs BS

In our last battle..even though we lost, I was pretty happy with the results... :thumbsup:
Attacker : [THG]
  • Warriors
  • Average level
  • Fights
  • Won
  • Draw
  • Survivors
  • Defender : [BS]
[list][*]0 [/list]

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Friday, October 9th 2009, 12:51am

Wonders.....

Why does LG constantly attack two to three men orders...can someone explain it to me? LG only has 51 members....just curious

Mutania

Trainee

Friday, October 9th 2009, 5:19pm

i think they said yesterday that they were expecting to be put on rotation by other orders so they decided to do order 'sfs'

hope that helped