You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Blue Tiger

Professional

• "Blue Tiger" started this thread

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 12:19am

Avi help

I was bored today so i decided on making my avi for w8, whenever it comes, doesnt work. I tried to put as one my avi right now to see if everybody liked it but some error made it not work. I got a pictured then erased the background then got a picture of a fire and fit it to be the background. Somehow i cant upload because i need the url of it and its not on the internet. its a pdn
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Buba the Great

Professional

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 12:34am

Blue Tiger

Professional

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 12:38am

i tried but when i did the picture wasnt there..
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Blue Tiger

Professional

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 3:43pm

i got it fixed..all i did was save it has a jpg instead on a pdn
- George Orwell

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 9:59am

yo, i know how to make a sick avi, watch a movie like 300 on you tube and do print screen when something cool happens, then past on word. Crop and then click copy, past on paint and rezise to the right size then save. DONE.

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 10:00am

you can even do writing on it,( eg. on word, i wasn't very good so i cut and past from google lol) 8)