You are not logged in.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Monday, June 23rd 2008, 10:55pm

IWL vs. KoA

Thanks to IWL's allies, friends, and mercs for helping us win. And thanks to KoA's allies, friends, and mercs for making this a great battle, even if I only got 1xp.

After our last four battles being two suicide defenses and two attacks on orders whose allies abandoned them to declare other battles instead, this one counted, and it restored my faith in world 3. KoA and their allies put up a great fight, with very little shoutbox acrimony and absolutely no dirty tricks. As far as I know, every merc on both sides was happy that they were hired.*

Michael: You, your members, and your allies have my respect.

* I know some of the Piratas were surprised that half of them ended up on one side and half on the other. And one member of THREE who went over the cap for Wazzo's package system ended up on the opposite side from the rest. I hope no one considers this a problem?
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Morgan

Beginner

Occupation: Field Service Technician (all your TDS3K questions answered)

Tuesday, June 24th 2008, 9:22am

It is about time that KoA started earning some respect. It will take a while with all the dirty tricks they have been accused with (justified or not) until we can say their name without some spit though.

Maximvs

Beginner

Tuesday, June 24th 2008, 3:10pm

A fun battle to be sure....
The 27 fights with 21xp made up for the fact that it laid me up broken for days after.
Well done on both sides!
Maximvs
†† A Ćruce Salũs ††
“from the cross comes salvation”
W3 - Band of the Hawk