You are not logged in.

waldo1984

Unregistered

Saturday, June 21st 2008, 7:33am

Saracen Sword of Justice [Sword]

Fellow warriors,

Saracen Sword of Justice (tag: Sword) has just been founded. We currently have five members with a waiting list of 16 more to come, but are planning to expand quickly. If your application is not immediately accepted, please be patient; we will contact you as soon as we can.

If you are interested, we are looking to model ourselves after Divine Warriors of Light (DWL), the dominant Saracen order on World 4. Six of us have come over to World 5 to form this order, and another former member has founded a smaller, sister order (Chaos for Christians) to ally with and train members for us. It is our intention to become the dominant Saracen order on World 5, and we intend to be quite a bit more aggressive than DWL.

This is what we're all about:

1 - A strong dedication towards helping, developing, and protecting each other (especially lower level members).

2 - A single unified voice to present towards other orders, both friend and foe. A council made up of senior members (to be determined) will provide leadership, with mine as the final vote.

3 - Strong, decisive leadership with an emphasis towards consensus and listening to all members.

4 - I will always be accessible via email, and will communicate all order news as appropriate.

Experience is not required, but a good attitude and a willingness to work as a team is a must; "hire for attitude, train for aptitude."

We will require maximum daily donations during times of expansion (especially in the first few days), and regular activity is expected, but I certainly recognize that real life comes first.

One final thought: if you have any questions as to which order you should join and/or have been approached by others, take a look at the high score list on World 4, and sort by faiths. You'll notice that DWL has 42 of the top 100 Saracen gold haulers in that world. No other Saracen order comes close. It is my intention to not only repeat that in World 5, but to surpass. By making you rich, we will make you strong. By making you strong, you will make us strong. And together, we will strike fear in the heart of the Christian Infidel!

Through unity, strength. Through honor, glory.

I am [DWL] The Black Knight on World 4
I am [Sword] Ibrahim on World 5

waldo1984

Unregistered

Sunday, June 22nd 2008, 11:43am

We are currently at level 3 and expanding, with 26 members on the roles to join. 13 of these members are in already. If you are interested, our acting Army Commander is Saladin19, with myself (Ibrahim), Saladin19, Wurzel, and Aasamar handling recruiting. If you are interested in joining, please PM one of us in game and we will get back to you.

If you are interested in the post of Army Commander, Chief Recruiter, or Intel Chief, please PM me directly for a list of requirements. Applications will be accepted until 23:59, server time, on 24 June.

Through unity, strength. Through honor, glory.

I am [DWL] The Black Knight on World 4

I am [Sword] Ibrahim on World 5