You are not logged in.

Kheira

Intermediate

• "Kheira" started this thread

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:31am

So is there any GAS admin or dev available to tell is if we can expect some changes soon ?

This thread started two months ago ,
we still see players leave the game ,can you give us any estimation of the time it takes to stay patient and hang in ?

Kheira
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:10pm

Some additions, please.

Allow players to view the shops while engage in other activities (work, plundering, camps,...)

Allow any level to view all levels of equipment and horses so players can map out their uprgrades.

Definitely bring back the game play to something more recognizable to the original concept.

ADVERTISE THE GAME!!!!

Give incentives (gold, premium, etc...) for players to LIKE the game on different gaming review platforms.

Reduce the SB countdown time to 10 seconds.

Eliminate battle healing, city battles, and extra plunders/protects.

Eliminate or at least significantly reduce the redemption of tickets for gold. 1 ticket for 1K gold at any level.

Eliminate the ability to leave work.

Eliminate the auto heal from work.
~ Mod 322 ~

Heritage

Beginner

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 6:52pm

And now ???

3 pages and 80+ replies.
Where is our support now ?
Support asked us to open a topic on what we would like to see.
We open a topic and posted 80+ messages.
What is happening now?
Do we wait another 3+ years so we can open a new topic with the same question from support?
Can somebody from support tell us please what the **** is happening now.

It is a shame we open this topic our selves asked by support. And it is a shame again no one is telling us nothing again.

Where is the support that keep is informed about what is going on.

H.
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who i am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 9:40am

We're working on it but we dont want to start speculations as the project is pretty complicated and complex.

Maestre_

Beginner

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 1:53pm

Then it looks like it's too much effort for such a small community. While HW 3.0 should become a nice thing, it should adapt to the current amount of players. The newest world hardly surpasses 400 active players (looking at Holy Battle histories), and the different worlds share almost the same players. That number is decreasing veeeeery slowly, but, yes, it's decreasing. Just to give an example, I won't register to any new international world, nor my contacts from Inter 5 will do it (the majority of them).

And Heritage's complain is because of Support's bad reputation. We, the players, are feeling lonely in the game, as well as in the forum. This lack of news/stuff was happening from many years before, so we feel ignored.

Kheira

Intermediate

• "Kheira" started this thread

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:33pm

Yes we feel ignored !!! :evil:

Give us something ,estimation of time or something else ,small view into what your cooking ,
I half way out and I'm not alone!
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 12:37pm

Allow players to view the shops while engage in other activities (work, plundering, camps,...)
agree
Allow any level to view all levels of equipment and horses so players can map out their uprgrades.
agree
Definitely bring back the game play to something more recognizable to the original concept.
?
ADVERTISE THE GAME!!!!
?
Give incentives (gold, premium, etc...) for players to LIKE the game on different gaming review platforms.
?
Reduce the SB countdown time to 10 seconds.
disagree, it will make it a muss
Eliminate battle healing, city battles, and extra plunders/protects.
disagree for city battles
Eliminate or at least significantly reduce the redemption of tickets for gold. 1 ticket for 1K gold at any level.
agree
Eliminate the ability to leave work.
disagree
Eliminate the auto heal from work.
disagree
:)

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 12:53pm

One of the things i want is an extra explaining for battle strategies,or giving info about battles algorithm, or more strategies that give you a chance of fighting even if you are outnumbered :rolleyes:

Maestre_

Beginner

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:12pm

So, what has happened since the last admin's post? Has HW 3.0 been doomed to oblivion? We don't want to get old before 3.0 is released, lol.

Rate this thread