You are not logged in.

insidious

Beginner

• "insidious" started this thread

Monday, August 25th 2014, 3:13pm

all order members should fight!

all order members should be automatically entered into their orders battles , army commanders should not have to coax their order members to join their own orders battle ! order and city battles results are relying on merc power alone , its too easy to log on on click work then log off, having automatic registration for order and city battles can only have positive effects in the long run .

Monday, August 25th 2014, 3:49pm

Agreed, if players benefit from the bonuses an order has, they should have to participate in battle, much like it USED to be.

This is the problem with taking a feature from a different GAS game and dropping it into another.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:43pm

V1 of this game didn`t had the obligation - emails with `don`t forget to register to the battle` were flying around. I can understand the reason for this request, but on the other hand you cant force players with level under 11 to fight in all the battles an order is doing in a world started already 6 months ago.
PS If someone is joining an order for city benefits please post here... I would like to see how many are doing it

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 5:31pm

all order members should be automatically entered into their orders battles , army commanders should not have to coax their order members to join their own orders battle ! order and city battles results are relying on merc power alone , its too easy to log on on click work then log off, having automatic registration for order and city battles can only have positive effects in the long run .

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 5:25pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Monday, December 8th 2014, 10:09am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Monday, August 17th 2015, 5:18pm

However, it isn't fair to lower level players who want to camp and be in an order to make them fight in every order battle.

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 6:19pm

I agree with recreant ^.
In addition, were joining the battle compulsory, it would give an advantage to orders who have large numbers of inactive players.

Thursday, December 10th 2015, 10:40pm

However, it isn't fair to lower level players who want to camp and be in an order to make them fight in every order battle.

If you want to camp, you shouldnt be in an order then
I agree with recreant ^.
In addition, were joining the battle compulsory, it would give an advantage to orders who have large numbers of inactive players.

Not really as most inactive players are lower levels and probably 3/4 dead anyway

Rate this thread