You are not logged in.

Monday, January 9th 2012, 11:49am

[Spam] The Knights of the Round Table

I seek the bravest and the finest knights in the land who will join me in my court at Camelot.
Will you join me?

We are looking for new members who know how to play the game!
We are also looking to merge with any existing orders in W7 before the world merge happens

You get to pick your own room, room service is available
Enjoy the Camelot pool, sauna and bar or if you prefer you can stroll in the newly landscaped gardens complete with a shrubbery.

http://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g
Well, she turned me into a newt. A newt? I got better. :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "The Earl of Warwick" (Apr 27th 2012, 2:44pm)

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 3:23am

hmmm...

Lets see.. The castle is wonderful, 8o also has a chapel where the priest gives his blessings and offers confession services ^^
The labyrinth is great and if you get to the end you will find your way to the SPA room.
The kitchen is enormous. Our chefs prepare the best gourmet food in town. Good Ale, beer and spirit drinks 8) .
We got a library with a lot of Medieval books, texts and manuscripts in all European languages, including Latin and Greek.
The Ballroom allows you to organize big and fun parties. Good music and singers.
As any big and comfy castle it has a Gatehouse surrounded by serious and respectable guards, a Keep and a Tower
Large and private bedrooms with ultra king size beds. :rolleyes: Sheets, blankets and a lot of softy pillows.
Long balconies where you can watch the sunrise and the sunset and the beautiful valley and lake.
Dogs, horses, cats, rabbits, hens, chickens, sheep, goats, lots and lots of animals everywhere outside..
hmmm... :love: did I miss something ?( oh yeah...YOU :thumbsup:

So.. what are you waiting for?

if you like teamwork, hauling cows, fighting battles and sharing with a nice group of charming knights, come and join us in SPAM.. you won't regret :P :P

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 2:00pm

We are looking for any active players to join us or orders to merge with us in World group 3

[Spam] The Knights of the Round Table
I seek the bravest and the finest knights in the land who will join me in my court at Camelot.
Will you join me?

You get to pick your own room, room service is available
Enjoy the Camelot pool, sauna and bar or if you prefer you can stroll in the newly landscaped gardens complete with a shrubbery.

http://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g
Well, she turned me into a newt. A newt? I got better. :thumbup: