You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 3:00pm

stop blaming players for tixxing!

This will likely ruffle a few feathers on all ends, but as one that cares less what others think :p to you

First and foremost, I have never been a fan of any of the tixxing systems, even more how they changed redemption from 1k per ticket to 100x level to the current system that for my lvl 131 is like 300x level. Even more irking then that is now monthly promotions.

Regardless of that, what irks me equally is how people have the sack to blame the players as killing worlds. Is it player Xs fault that the developers keep changing tixx for gold rates and doubling it every month? No it isnt!

Tixxing has been a part of the game since day 1. What also irks me is how people think a new world will eliminate mega tixxing. Guess what? ITS NOT! Dont be frigging naive and think that INT 4 will be tixx free, it simply isnt going to happen. Although I bet that VAST majority of HW players would love some sort of tixx free & premium only world, I am unsure that would happen, given the state of how HW needs promotions of absurd frequency.

To sum up the rant, whiners need to stop targeting individual players for "destroying" a world, they didnt make the rules, they simply play according to them like most of us do.

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 10:49pm

I don`t think now someone is blaming tixxer. Some of them are fun to watch actually - especially in young worlds. Lack of knowledge in game = spending a lot of money for nothing. I did one calculation. Someone changed the lvl 50 horse for lvl 60. The stats he had on 50 costed around: 970k + 80k (horse) Now he has stats that costed: 1.9mil + 100k (horse). Old horse brought to his new stats would cost him just 1,3mil. So, doing a rough math and taking out the cost of the 1st horse when was sold, he blew 750k for a shinny thing that will go to garbage at one point instead buying personal stats with that amount (at his level would be a lot of them for 750k). Well done guys, because of you HW is a profitable business and the rest of us are enjoying the game and pay you as mercs with virtual gold. Everybody is happy

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 11:41pm

I know a lot of people who exchange horses like they do weapons. Personally I think every 30 levels is appropriate for horse exchange, once you start from the lvl 30ish horses.

I personally have a lvl 33 horse, and will be getting the lvl 70 horse soon from someone, while I am lvl 56. This horse will last me until lvl 100, then would get the 130 horse, assuming I still play then. People who go from the 40 to 50 to 60 is beyond me, yet I have seen it done lol

Monday, July 29th 2013, 12:20am

Well put Kat

Natas

Beginner

Monday, July 29th 2013, 12:31am

I never change horses frequently, as stated above it is a huge waste of gold 8)
8) CoolDeal

Monday, July 29th 2013, 1:33am

I never change horses frequently, as stated above it is a huge waste of gold 8)
Actually it`s a huge waste of $ because the change happened in less than 24h. GAS is happy too :thumbsup:

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Monday, July 29th 2013, 6:53am

I used to believe in new horse every 20, in the more active worlds, then went to new every 30 as the worlds slowed and having a more statted horse made more sense.

I've now hit the point where I'm not sure I'll ever buy another horse.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 10:35pm

i think tixxing is great and funny too if they're dumb enough to spend there money on a game then more fool them.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE COZ DJ SAYS SO !!!!
DJ Shorty

Mashy

Beginner

Wednesday, July 31st 2013, 2:31pm

I wouldn't say people blame them, as much as people have obviously a huge amount of hatred feeling towards them.
International worlds were a good idea, and now most of them are just dead worlds leaded by the big tixxers.

But that's their problem, if they have so many money that they don't know what to do with 'em, and having to spend 'em in HW, good for them: means the economy haven't touched those people yet :D

Still, they could do some charity and give a couple dollars to us normal peepz :P.

Lol ok, enough for the joke, everybody is free to do whatever he believe is right, with his own money.