You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 8th 2013, 3:17pm

Suggestions or not...

Time and time again i read these threads, and if there is ever anything to comment or say I will try to be polite as I do expect the same politeness back to fellow players whether they give feedback good or bad everyone deserves to be read with a fair view in mind. With this opinion I have come to the following conclusion I really do not know why people who constantly criticize a game continue to play it.

As a suggestion I would recommend the following changes to the way in which such is given

a) If you have a suggestion you are allowed to say it with open opinion and recommendation without belittling others that may not want it
b) If you want something to change then give reasons why and suggest other alternatives
c) Have different opinions from all sources including devs, admin, and mods alike
d) We have an admin and mods for a reason if they say enough is enough then its really time to move on / there has to be a last word and it really shouldn't be the same persons repeated

Lets have some constructive good ideas instead of knocking this game. The devs listened to us originally and they implemented the ideas we wanted lets not forget this folks. If we want changes we have to make suggestions which are feasible and will pay for themselves.
"The grizzly is a symbol of what is right with the world."

- Charles Jonkel
:thumbsup:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, July 8th 2013, 4:28pm

Well, I'm tempted to pin your post above for eternity, to be honest. Alas, since there already are threads pinned above suggesting similar to what you wrote, let's not.

Your thread will have more impact right where it is, I guess.

In any case, thank you.

Regards,

CApeX

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 2:37am

:thumbsup: Well said!!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Rate this thread