You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 4:35pm

Disband dead orders please

With the rules I have heard, members are dismissed from the order after 30 days inactivity. Please do the same for Order Masters and disband their orders.

Couple reasons:

1. They are dead and should not be around
2. They take up order tags that can be used by active orders
3. Will retire old glorious orders from being simple punching bag safety fights for large orders

I am sure there are more that I didnt list, dont feel like thinking more then needed :)

Regardless, I tried to use 2 tags for an order, Merc & Mercs. Both are taken by orders founded in 2009 by lvl 20 ish players. Evidently these orders have been long dead, the tags could have been used by others.

Having dead orders around cannot hold the excuse of "promoting activity". A better way is to limit order member size, thus forcing more active orders and help eliminate cheap wins.

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 9:32pm

But I've been in a coma for the past 4 years and I"m coming back and going to beat everyone now!!

Wait...what??? You deleted my order and my account??? :cursing: 8| X(
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 4:04am

Yup. I see no reason for an order to sit idle for 4 yrs. If a player leaves, why reward him by keeping his order intact? They boot inactive players and deleted others, disbanding an order is a logical conclusion

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 10:28am

I have been forwarding the idea.

Regards,

CApeX

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 12:36pm

Thank you

Rate this thread