What would you do if you won the Lottery? ?(

~Z~

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 4:13pm

hmmmm think I would:
* Pay off all my debts
*Build a new house so I can quit renovating this one
*go on a long and needed vacation!
*help friends and family :thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 5:24pm

If it were the Euromillions we were talking about I'd:

1) Tell the Government where they can stick their so called "generous" benefits ;)
2) Buy a property here, then get a good, green (eco) home built
3) Go private for health insurance, pay for my dad to get a replacement heart so he could have his back, shoulder and knee operated on as well.
4) buy a nice holiday home somewhere hot, like Eilat.
5) Buy a new car, something reasonable and economic - don't want a flash Italian car (I've had Italian bikes and their instruments get water logged, the electrics fail and even the kick stand doesn't work)
6) Buy Gameart Studios out :P Make a lot of the changes we have asked for, like adding a stables, putting the wages up, adding some bonuses for xmas day etc.
7) Invest in the property market, stock market and set up an ISA
8) Buy my friend a flat and a new car and give him the money to insure it for a few years. Then take him on a holiday because the poor begger gets run ragged doing 2 jobs which treat him like dirt
9) Buy a decent account here and/or go on a decent tixx binge - maybe in the International World, where it'll do the most damage to the real mega tixxers :P

If it were just the Lotto, and therefor a smaller win, I'd do some of the above :thumbup:
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 6:35pm

Oh yes, if I did win a LOT of money (i.e. the euromillions when it got to some stupendous amount like it has done a few times) my 2 extravagant purchases would be:

1) I would start the process of getting a Firearms Certificate (I live in the UK) and once I had one, I would put in an order for a Churchills Rifle, which is roughly £50,000, and see about buying a Baker Rifle lol

2) As I love the OLD wooden warships, I would love to have an 18th century, 36 gun British Frigate built and run it as a sort of adventure holiday thing.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

carpatian

Beginner

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 6:05pm

i will buy 10 000 tixes :D

or maybe 100 000 ???
DEATH TO ZOG!!

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 2:25am

that would be best spent in INT-W1..

Would be priceless to see all the top tixxers there suddenly be outmatched by 300 stats :P

You'd have to form a 1 man Order and ask everyone to declare on you in a never ending rotation LMAO

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 11:35pm

I would:
1) set up a trust fund for my daughter that had a reasonable limit of max withdraw amount per year
2) set up another trust fund to organize charity events to feed the hungry people in the world
3) Pay off a dear friends debts and buy them a house free and clear
4) enjoy the rest of it as I had time. I have no debts and I kinda like my job so would just take a few more trips.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Zezmia

Beginner

• "Zezmia" started this thread

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 2:14am

I never knew Pot Stirring was so fun :rolleyes:

~Z~

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 2:52am

I would:
1) set up a trust fund for my daughter that had a reasonable limit of max withdraw amount per year
2) set up another trust fund to organize charity events to feed the hungry people in the world
3) Pay off a dear friends debts and buy them a house free and clear
4) enjoy the rest of it as I had time. I have no debts and I kinda like my job so would just take a few more trips.

I would suddenly find myself much more attractive to women I know that much lol

This is why I love the English National Lottery :D If I were to win any prize, because tax was paid by the company running it, I don't have to lose any of it to tax.. So if the Euromillions were to get to £150,000,000 which it has done (around about that, maybe a bit more) and I won, I'd get the whole lot :P

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 11:17pm

If i won the lottery, i would:

#Buy a wonderful home
#buy an awesome cool car
#get a collection of weapons (guns, swords, ninja equipment,...etc)
#make a nice little savings account, put some money in it :P
#put all the rest into Medical and Scientific Research
Recruitment Links:
W12EN:
#mce_temp_url#

INT2:
#mce_temp_url#

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 6:48pm

If I won the lottery, well it would depend on the jackpot size of course, but there's lots of things I would do for people.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 4:09pm

1.) Build my dream house with pool in basement and garden and own library etc.. :D
2.) Savings
3.) Travel around the world
4.) Take a money bath :D

Zitat von »Captain Apex«

Bei diesem von Dir zurecht gemeldeten Avatar gibt es augenscheinlich technische Probleme bei der Löschung. Wir arbeiten bereits daran, das Problem zu beheben.

_Lylith_

Trainee

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 4:57pm

1. take a year sabatical and backpack across the world

2. finance a foundation to promote education and health

3. go on a spending spree in Paris (reeeeeeeeaal spendind spree :D)

4. live in mozambique for 2 years

seemed like a fun exercise :thumbup:
aka freya 8o