You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 17th 2013, 2:32pm

specific safety replies

There seems to be too much that a "you cannot attack this warrior" can be interpreted as. While some are confusing like that, as is this person in camp, banned, what?

I suggest giving the reason a person is safe, no beating round the bush.

If a person had a fight, then use the current message.

If a person is safe from the protection login (which needs to be eliminated) then state he is under login protection

If a person is banned for whatever reason, then state player is banned and give time when ban is lifted, or if permabannned, delete the character.

If a person is in camp, then state "camp" not "busy".

Now these would generally be used for diplomacy list players or searching by name. If there are more safety reasons, then of course list them

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Friday, May 17th 2013, 2:57pm

Hello,

can you explain why it would be necessary to know why an account cannot be attacked?

Regards,

CApeX

Friday, May 17th 2013, 6:09pm

Basically for those on a diplomacy list. If someone has been banned for example, then there is no need to take up a slot when someone else could be there,. If a person is just safe then one can try every 5 min. If one is in camp, then the player can try later.

Mainly for banned individuals, as they will never be unsafe and should be auto removed from dip lists

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, May 17th 2013, 8:24pm

Best reasons to know is In camp or not, just had a battle or not, just had a fight or not, or just plain safe due to bans, logins, or other misc reasons

Depending on why the person was safe would dictate if/when I would go back and try them again. If they were in camp, I wouldn't bother. If they had just been in a battle, I would look at the battle board to see when they might be un-safe and possibly low life points allowing me to get 2 XP etc etc etc
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Friday, May 17th 2013, 11:51pm

if a player is not to catch say we for a week and you tried at different times...
other people cant catch this player either,would i say take him off your list...
so easy is that ;)

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 12:50pm

Yes simples soulless I totally agree with you

Since when did Holy War become difficult? You think too much Drak surely better to try and enjoy what holy war is rather than questioning the motives of some inner spectrum. If you cannot attack then move on, try again later and hit someone else, its not rocket science. its not as though you are not losing anything when you try to hit like previously, except the time it takes to move on to hit someone else. 8|
"The grizzly is a symbol of what is right with the world."

- Charles Jonkel
:thumbsup:

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 5:36pm

Grizz, you whine too much.

I simply made a suggestion so people would know whether or not its worth wasting time trying to hit someone or whether they should be taken off list as they cannot be attacked any further.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 7:14pm

I support this. I would further suggest that accounts whose players have been permanently banned should be removed. They are not serving any purpose, aside from allowing abuse by particularly clever order masters.

I would further say that the change where inactive players are automatically removed from orders is good, but the last player should not be exempted. Let's dump dead orders. They aren't contributing to the game, and there is no "historical" or "realism" reason for them to be present.

Dead men fought no battles in the holy lands.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Sunday, May 19th 2013, 2:18am

The accounts that have been permanently blocked are being removed from the order, if they are in one.
~ Mod 322 ~

Sunday, May 19th 2013, 11:29am

I was hardly whining, but the long list you had up was abit on the extreme side I feel. I was agreeing with another player's comment. I would agree with Forge that it would be a good idea to see these players removed to provide ease of game. However I do not need to know the reasons for their not being able to be hit unlike you it seems drak.

- Charles Jonkel

Sunday, May 19th 2013, 4:03pm

Actually Grizz, you are targeting me specifically, all because i am selling your fathers old account for what I feel is a good negotiable price. You need to get over that and mind your business.

How do I know you are? Since you only responded to threads i started and in response to me, DESPITE forge agreeing and also itsjustme stating his reasons.

You my little friend, need to move on and not worry about what others do.

Monday, May 20th 2013, 1:42am

Well, Drak you apparently have opened up nearly every thread in this forum lately, i have never seen the forum so damn busy! Am I not entitled to comment on a public forum now? Seems to me I am the one being targeted for countering your arguments, and stating my opinion.

- Charles Jonkel

Monday, May 20th 2013, 2:22am

Actually, you are not always entitled to say what you wish on public forums. Freedom of speech does not apply as technically these are privately own forums that are open to the public.

Regardless perhaps you can answer me this then: ironic how I open a thread selling my account, then you register, then 6 of your current 7 posts are in direct response to 2 of my threads. One selling your dads old account where you feel the need to voice your uneducated economic opinion, the other when myself and a couple others stated specific reasons for a characters safety, yet instead of also including the other 2 players, you use myself as being paranoid of some hw conspiracy (paraphrasing).

So i guess it is somewhat flattering to have a cyber stalker obsessed with trying to refute everything I say. Reminds me of the TPH fetish with Underground

Monday, May 20th 2013, 7:34am

It is of no surprise to me you would attack to defend, particularly with getting personal. I have not been personal with any of my remarks against you, but have made general observations to the person who has initiated the original topic that I am allowed to make in this forum. You should perhaps refrain from your personal comments. You know nothing about me, about who I am or where I come from.

I have nothing further to say on the original topic of this thread, enough was said in my first post.

- Charles Jonkel

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 12:37pm

Alright, let's more back to topic, please. Private communication is possible via PM.

Regards,

CApeX

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 7:31pm

So out of all that did you get an answer to your question Cap'n Apex?

You asked why we would want to know why a person couldn't be attacked.
I listed several. Is that sufficient or do you need additional...or is the wording of the message strictly random and means nothing specific?
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 10:10am

It's fine.

Regards,

CApeX

Rate this thread