You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nagap

Beginner

• "Nagap" started this thread

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 4:15pm

Just to say.......

thank you to GAS for the compensation you have given us, not sure if a thread has been started on this but I feel we, as players are so quick to judge (some a lot more than others) and complain when things are not right, it seems only right and fair you, as an organisation should also be thanked when delivering something positive. 8)

So again I say thank you for the compensation, thank you for listening to the players, taking on board many of the suggestions put forward and implimenting them. :thumbup:

Nagap

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 9:27pm

Yes, customer service has improved markedly at GAS since last year. I am impressed. Now we just need to open up internal communication between the various locations that make up GAS, and get a little more information to the "line workers" as it were, and earlier, and we'd be in some fine condition!
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 11:04am

Thank you, I am going to forward the expression of thanks to those responsible for the decision. :)

Regards,

CApeX

fatrobin

Intermediate

Friday, November 30th 2012, 12:56am

i like how I can get a refund for a HB i did not partake in or even plan to take part in... i think... thanks Apex and GAS... not I am not taking the money or prem as I do not deserve it... or really play much at the moment...
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Friday, November 30th 2012, 7:44pm

i like how I can get a refund for a HB i did not partake in or even plan to take part in... i think... thanks Apex and GAS... not I am not taking the money or prem as I do not deserve it... or really play much at the moment...

I don't think it was a HB refund as such, just for the general issues that have occured recently. Not taking it or taking it is no admission of guilt or acceptance of undue reward, it's a gift, just accept it or don't.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

fatrobin

Intermediate

Friday, November 30th 2012, 10:16pm

meh, i never noticed anything going wrong... probs the best thing of staying miles away and watching flood waters hit nearby towns rather than be here :P
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Friday, December 7th 2012, 3:01pm

As far as I am concerned it was a long time coming for all the failures and bawls ups over the last 2-3 years. Failed and buggy updates, server failures, failed battles and failed holy battles.

Glad to have been given it, but to be honest we all deserved it.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:36pm

we deserved another ticket promotion right after the "compensation"?

thank you sooo much
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Rate this thread