You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 4:27am

Buying tickets need answers

Can you buy premium tickets with prepaid visa cards under the paysafecard option, I looked up a prepaid visa card online and they have 16 digits and in the paysafe option 16 digits are needed, I just want to know if anyone has successfully done this before I go out and buy a prepaid visa card.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 3:02pm

The 16 digit number on paysafecards has nothing to do with the 16 digits on the credit card. You have to purchase paysafe at a location near you and not online. On the card is a 16 digit number. When you go to buy premium then you take the 16 digits off the card and plug it the box that comes up when you click paysafe. Hope this helps ^^
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Friday, December 21st 2012, 3:40pm

Thank You LV, but what I really wanted to know is if someone has tried to input the numbers from a prepaid visa card to see if they would work under the paysafecard option
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, December 21st 2012, 3:49pm

Thank You LV, but what I really wanted to know is if someone has tried to input the numbers from a prepaid visa card to see if they would work under the paysafecard option

HAHAHA AM!!! :P
Only you 8)
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Friday, December 21st 2012, 3:55pm

I'm sure it won't work because you have to have the 16 digits of a paysafe card to work. You can try but I doubt it will work :)
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, December 21st 2012, 9:04pm

I'll try for you AM, pm me the 16 digits you want to try and use ;) 8)
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Friday, December 21st 2012, 10:11pm

hehehe I was wondering if someone had already tried it, I don't want to go out and buy one and it not work.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Monday, December 24th 2012, 8:47am

Prepaid Visa and Paysafe have nothing to do with each other. They are not intercompatible. Your question... It's odd. Might as well ask something like "Can I use my Social Security number as an Amex?"
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Monday, December 24th 2012, 2:32pm

Lol I don't know why this is odd, I simply was just wondering if a prepaid visa card would work? They are basically the same thing, a card that allows you to make purchases online.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3