You are not logged in.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

• "Traffic Gnome" started this thread

Friday, December 7th 2012, 8:55am

Tixx-free world

Okay... INT3 has only just opened and the tixxers have cashed in their mother-loads, the new world, yet again, is a waste of time for the average player :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

We have requested on numerous occassions for a tixx-free world..... is GaS even considering this ?( ?( or should we all just give up now X( X(

All we want is a world where a players hard work, tactics and strategy makes a strong account :thumbup: , not the depth of our pockets or the credit limit on our credit cards :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Forum members have provided many options for such a world yet GaS refuse to even consider these.... this tixx-free new world could be opened tomorrow... yet GaS close their eyes and cover their ears at the requests made by some of their longest standing players :!:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Friday, December 7th 2012, 11:02am

The pros and cons have been discussed internally before, so rest assured that nobody is closing their eyes and ears to anything. If it hasn't been done yet, it either hasn't been decided to be valuable, or it just hasn't been decided on, up to this point.

Regards,

CApeX

Friday, December 7th 2012, 1:37pm

i discussed it last night with my friend....
and i came to the result,that i wont join any new world anymore... not even a tixxfree world...
to start again from zero and put again years of work into this game... nope thanks ;)

if they would do a tixx free world,with fully new gear... but old ways of workpay,a change that its more worth to be in an order,as to be alone...
MAYBE that would at least make testing me...
but only play the same we have now again from new... no thanks...that have i had too often ;)

just my 2 cents about it

Friday, December 7th 2012, 2:48pm

Surely GaS can afford 1, just 1, tixx free world.

When you have tixxers with stats of 600-700 then obviously GaS are making plenty of money... Let alone what their other games are doing (considering tag, a.i. wars etc all need you to buy diamonds on top of the other tixx needed to play fully)

I (as a tixxer) would also like to have a go at a tixx free world too. I only really tixx now so that my characters actually last in battle against the mega tixxers introduced to the English server thanks to the merge.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Friday, December 7th 2012, 2:49pm

Also agree with Souless... I don't know why most of us have been playing this game for 4+ years.

We just have to run faster and faster to stay in the same place.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, December 7th 2012, 9:06pm

The pros and cons have been discussed internally before, so rest assured that nobody is closing their eyes and ears to anything.
Thanks for this update, it good to communicate this sort of information. Now can you ask them again to reconsider our proposal?
it either hasn't been decided to be valuable
so the opinions and wishes of the people who pay to play are not valuable :!: :!: :cursing: :cursing:
or it just hasn't been decided on, up to this point.
could we just have a decision... it would be easy to implement and would cause great joy amongst the paying players :)

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 10:09am

:whistling: :whistling:

discussed it last night with my friend....
and i came to the result,that i wont join any new world anymore... not even a tixxfree world...
to start again from zero and put again years of work into this game... nope thanks ;)

if they would do a tixx free world,with fully new gear... but old ways of workpay,a change that its more worth to be in an order,as to be alone...
MAYBE that would at least make testing me...
but only play the same we have now again from new... no thanks...that have i had too often ;)

just my 2 cents about it

*in awe* 8o
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, December 13th 2012, 12:09pm

Quoted

Thanks for this update, it good to communicate this sort of information. Now can you ask them again to reconsider our proposal?
Certainly. It is part of what I am paid for, after all. :D
so the opinions and wishes of the people who pay to play are not valuable :!: :!: :cursing: :cursing:
Well, the company needs to consider if something is beneficial. Nobody wants to make a decision that ends in a financial disaster. That would lead on a road to nowhere for the players, as well.

Regards,

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, December 13th 2012, 10:58pm

Well, the company needs to consider if something is beneficial. Nobody wants to make a decision that ends in a financial disaster. That would lead on a road to nowhere for the players, as well.

where now it only leads somewhere for the owners of the company,and ofc,
Certainly. It is part of what I am paid for, after all. :D

I've said it before and i'm bored to look for it,even tho the forum is significantly smaller than before you deleted it :!: ,

we don't want international world,neither tixx free international world,nor german or arabic tixx free world,
We want 1 tixx/BH free world,just premium,to actually have a goal in this darn game like we used to,
be the darn best player with the best darn order!
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, December 14th 2012, 12:12am

Well, the company needs to consider if something is beneficial.

well, this is why we are suggesting that these worlds are "time-limited".... and the "winner" of these new worlds can win a special prize etc etc.....

GaS just needs to think about it and listen to the players!!!

Natas

Beginner

Friday, December 14th 2012, 12:13am

Tixx-free world

I would play in it, pure and simple :P
8) CoolDeal

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, December 14th 2012, 12:28am

and the "winner" of these new worlds can win a special prize etc etc.....

for example... first Order to win 100 battles (=world ends) ... prize = all winning Order members get 1 month free prem in new world...

just an idea to get things rolling :thumbup:

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:49am

Not to be redundant or anything, but for almost 3 years now... :huh:

New world ideas, AKA NON-TIXXING WORLDS!!!

More suggestions, dieing in the archive

And blowing the dust off of more

AHEM...

And a lot of these from some of arguably the BEST players to play HW. As mentioned in several of the threads, GAS has implemented some of these ideas in some of their other games so we know they have the ability and the mindset to do it, just not in Holy War.

Anyway, just hate seeing dust collecting on all those great options that are being ignored (I figure after 2 1/2 years they are indeed ignored and not still being pondered for "feasibility" or whatever such nonsense 8|)
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Friday, December 14th 2012, 11:56am

Makes me wonder why the same people that believe in GaS ignoring suggestions won't stop making them.

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, December 14th 2012, 1:20pm

Makes me wonder why the same people that believe in GaS ignoring suggestions won't stop making them.

We just like to hear the latest "Company Line" 8)
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Ozzman

Intermediate

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 1:43pm

Quoted from "Bullit Time!"

We just like to hear the latest "Company Line" 8)

the sound of perseverance
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: