You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 7:10am

How To Find A Cow

First what i do is go to attack and just it search. Then all what i do is look and see if they have a horse. Even if they do or do not i still go and check if there haul is big or low. If there haul is low and they have a horse i hit new opponent. If it is high and they do not have a horse i move on and check there stats. If i can beat them i look for how many victories and defeats they have. Then i see there defeats and there Xperience points and see if they didnt just quit and and they got a whole bunch of 1 XP defeats. But if they do not have alot of defeats and lots of XP i attack them. Sometimes i get 4gold and sometimes i get 300.

Good Luck On You Hauling!!!:)

Post other tips. I need them.

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 1:28pm

???

I'm not going to assume English is your native tongue, but if it is please learn how to structure your sentences into paragraphs.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 2:18pm

ST, I find the post to be remarkably coherent, especially considering it's perhaps not AWSM's native language. Speaking a language which is not your mother(yes...MOTHER!)-tongue ain't easy - you should try it some time :whistling:

Friday, July 27th 2012, 3:06pm

I have, in Hebrew :thumbup:
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, July 27th 2012, 4:04pm

I have, in Hebrew :thumbup:

אתה גנב צל פשוט מדהים מדי
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Friday, July 27th 2012, 4:54pm

english is not everyone's mamisia (slang for mother) language,

then again,i'm having deja vu with this thread...

feels like i've been there b4....
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

itsjustme

Professional

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 12:13am

english is not everyone's mamisia (slang for mother) language,

then again,i'm having deja vu with this thread...

feels like i've been there b4....

Ναι έχετε Ozz. Έχετε ήταν γύρω-γύρω με αυτό τον τρόπο πριν από

Or something like that :P

OK, moving on now...

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 4:32pm

8| I was to come to america for vacation this summer jerr,but my plans were changed...maybe in winter,i'll bring my grammar book along!! :D

from personal experience,a tip to my HW friends

Do NOT use translators for gr,they don't work ;D
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

itsjustme

Professional

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 9:14pm

Quoted from "itsjustme"

8| I was to come to america for vacation this summer jerr,but my plans were changed...maybe in winter,i'll bring my grammar book along!! :D

You'll bring no such thing :P

from personal experience,a tip to my HW friends
Do NOT use translators for gr,they don't work ;D

I tried for about 15 minutes and gave up, that was as close as I could get to you've come around and round to this before :huh: 8|

OK, moving on now...

jiggycat

Beginner

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 4:48pm

I don't bother usin' the search box,I look in the highscore for accounts with plenty of defeats compared to victorys,then look at their level compared
to what they should be after 4 yrs playin,ye can find a lot more cows like that :thumbup: oh an whether they're prem or not,cows tend not to buy prem :)

BTW welcome to the game an just ignore the grammar Police they've got too much time on their hands :rolleyes:

Noble

Professional

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 8:08pm

Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility