You are not logged in.

Monday, September 24th 2012, 6:52pm

We Need A New Stable For Our Horse/s

IT IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION WHY WE CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN ONE HORSE I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHO THIS GAME OPERATES THIS WAY, HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE HORSE AND THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE PRETTY REAL HUH?

WELL KNIGHTS AND ROGUES HAD MORE THAN ONE HORSE YET IN THE TIME I HAVE BEEN AWAY YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO ANYTHING WITH IT

JUST ABOUT SUMS UP WHAT HOLY WAR IS ABOUT REALLY
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DID YOU MISS ME GUYS? ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

:love: :love: :love: :love: LOVE GAS AND HOW THEY CAN RUIN A PERFECTLY GOOD GAME

DO YOU HEAR ME WE NEED A STABLES FOR THE HORSES!!!
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: NOTHING MUCH CHANGES...

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 9:07am

Welcome back. I will seperate your suggestion from Penelope's, since this isn't exactly on-topic and we still try to avoid doing that since you have been visiting us the last time around.

Regards,

CApeX

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 12:06pm

Well im very impressed

well i'm very impressed with your humour this morning, and somewhat disappointed I don't see your usual sarcasm, I have missed that a lot.

And if i wish to stand on the coat tails of *Penelope's* thread i can do so it's a free forum.

But to have my own space, wow i am simply overwhelmed with your extravagance. Whatever next, now if you can afford me my own space surely you can give extra room for a stable?

You know you miss me terribly, I have been the flea in your hair for so long and now im back you just love to spar.

Well the gauntlet is thrown at your feet, prove to me that GAS is not a waste of space do something useful with your empty lives and follow the leads of your players not your purse.

Just once prove me wrong... I highly doubt that GAS has the balls to do so

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 12:29pm

Hello,

since you have been a guest in this forum before, you also had plenty of time to read the forum rules. Apparantly, you have decided to not change your blatently aggressive and uncalled for behavior and still feel like ignoring the passages in the rules that were pointing out that spamming/arguing for arguing's sake etc. is not wanted here. Ignoring all of that is certainly within your rights. In this forum, however, it is my right to show you the door if you do not feel like behaving according to said rules. You don't, you have experienced bans before. Here is the final one.

Have a nice day.

CApeX

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 1:45pm

Dude, for G-d's sake stop with the massive coloured text, you aren't a child with a crayon :pinch:

"Shouting" will get you nowhere, nor will insulting the people who liaise with us players.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

_Lylith_

Trainee

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 3:08pm

ST is right, if you wrap your ideas in insults you will never get your message across. This is just a fun game, lets not get wound up about it :)

As for the letters i kinda like them :thumbsup: just slightly smaller would be appreciated :P
aka freya 8o

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 4:25pm

Well, since the thread starter has been banned, let's not derail the thread any further. Or better yet, let's open another one. This purple madness is not as amusing as it once was, and the suggestion itself has been forwarded.

This thread is locked.

Regards,

CApeX

Rate this thread