You are not logged in.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned
  • "Ozzman" started this thread

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 2:51pm

Residence Healing Rate Increase

From what I see,the damage taken/given factor is not going to be changed back,

thing that has destroyed one more game function,xp hunting,which is the main reason for this suggestion.
don't have too much problems with the actual number of hp given/lp taken,but that it takes a bit too many elixirs to heal up for the next 2xp hit.
I can post some fights that explain that,
main concern is that -in my w10 account for example- I need at least 4 baptised to heal up even after a successful 2xp hit to a player with much lower stats,which is too much if you have plenty xp targets,let alone that makes it very difficult to try and have at least 1 hit per 10-15'

so,maybe a drastic residence healing rate change might even up this up and bring back serious xp hunting,this also has one more positive,that unprem players will be healed up @ max more easily when in camp.prehits have been long lost anyway.
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Friday, April 8th 2011, 11:43pm

With the INSANE damage

With the INSANE damages being taken in an xp attempt healing rate does NEED to be increased plain and SIMPLE or just completely UNDO the patch that made xp hitting stop as well as order battles :cursing:

Spunky

Beginner

Friday, April 8th 2011, 11:47pm

Yeah, double or triple the healing rate per hour, and it might be enough to offset the damage we receive.

Friday, April 8th 2011, 11:56pm

No kidding

Yeah because as it sits now the premium benefit of 5 minute cool down time is a useless feature because if ya try one xp hit after another your dead 1 lp in about 6 hits maybe less and that is with being top 40 in level for whatever world

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 8:34pm

Residence does not need to be increased, it needs to be DECREASED as well as the damage calculation put back to normal.

Increase in residence to the levels it is now killed battle prestrikes. Battle healing killed battles, new damage is just a shot in the head to the corpse that was once called HW.
How I long for the days of HW1: 1K tixxing, battles meant something, and work/plunders were normal...little was wrong with the game. Add the regular Tourney, Single World HB and sitting tool and we have a much better & funner HW again.

Remove Team Arena, Massive Tixxing redemption and remove dormant and cheating characters from the game.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 11:09am

Residence does not need to be increased, it needs to be DECREASED as well as the damage calculation put back to normal.

since the damage has not returned back to normal,maybe it should be increased,since I get to do 1000hp onto 6-7 levels higher above me,and also have endured 1000hp hits from 1-2 levels higher.

Increase in residence to the levels it is now killed battle prestrikes. Battle healing killed battles, new damage is just a shot in the head to the corpse that was once called HW.

prehits are *back*,according to HWT,who states that b4 a battle,prehits will have bigger range.a 3-5% increase in residence/camp healing will help lower and unprem levels,I think
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Hardrada

Trainee

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 2:58pm

Since 90% of any pre-hit will be against people at work, and given that most people work at least 8hrs, as you get fully healed after 8hrs work pre-hits are utterly pointless

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 5:34pm

Not to mention people doing prehits will need to spend 10X as many pots, thus not many people, if any will prestrike. What HW fails to see however is with the extremely low XP output, battles are rare.
How I long for the days of HW1: 1K tixxing, battles meant something, and work/plunders were normal...little was wrong with the game. Add the regular Tourney, Single World HB and sitting tool and we have a much better & funner HW again.

Remove Team Arena, Massive Tixxing redemption and remove dormant and cheating characters from the game.

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:52am

Battles not RARE they are DEAD

The order battles are now a dead art and the only ones fighting are senseless gits that just battle to throw out something to do and those that do participate get squat as usual for their efforts

Ozzman

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 11:53am

Since 90% of any pre-hit will be against people at work, and given that most people work at least 8hrs, as you get fully healed after 8hrs work pre-hits are utterly pointless

some ppl-seen this in w11 mostly-consider as prehits the bits they do even 8 hours b4 battle,well these are not prehits,unless a spreadsheet is used,and everyone prehits the forementioned "prehit" in those 8 hours.now,does anyone use spreadsheets anymore? :huh:

so,since-according to hwt patch-prehits b4 battles have a bigger damage range,it won't matter if your home or not,most ppl who have registered to a battle,will be at work,like Hard said,and if you have a big residence,why not heal up if a lousy players hits you an hour b4 battle?the tixxer will do so much damage that no residence will heal the prehit :)

The order battles are now a dead art and the only ones fighting are senseless gits that just battle to throw out something to do and those that do participate get squat as usual for their efforts

pretty much...unfortunately

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 2:14pm

Order battles are now being referred to as a chore. W6, there's maybe one or two orders declaring. A level 29 won XP hero with 13 XP, and level 100+ orders only had 6 fights? What the... I'm sorry, but does anyone (other than TPH) see a problem with that? Reason I exclude TPH from that is because we all KNOW TPH has the same problem I do. All the work we sink into high level accounts is now wasted. Yes, Heroes of the battle don't get anything from it. No extra XP, no gold, nothing. But still, it is rather humiliating to see a ridiculously low level account get 2-3 times the experience of a 100+ account.

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 8:02pm

I agree pre update my lvl98 was good for 30+xp per battle my highest since the update is 4xp.:(

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:00pm

I am not sure what residences offer these days.

Yes you get health back and on xp hunts it is good to have. But most of the time I am working or plundering so do not really get any benefit from a residence. I do not really pay any attention to it now until developing it becomes small change.

Unless residence can have some link to your income or development I do not see any point in changing it

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:18pm

Sad things is

The truly sad thing is I could enter most any world 1-7 and have a good shot before this patch on xp heroing a battle now I won't even humiliate myself that way try get trounced only to be out xp'd by a level 28 or lower account. NOT gonna happen. I worked every world in english hard and my efforts are for NOTHING so some of ya wonder why is TPH so dang hostile how is this for answer. THREE years of 3 hours daily 7 days a friggin week building my account in W1-7 and most of the time spent paying premium or mercing for ticket when that was a viable option and many took advantage to pay their mercs in that fashion. I have managed level 100+ in the first 7 worlds and stat for stat I am one of the strongest anywhere near my level and few will argue that because most that visit me are close to 20 levels higher. Now you go figure out why so hostile.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Monday, November 28th 2011, 11:05pm

Attention: The last reply to this post was 228 days ago.

bump

Ozzman

Intermediate

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 10:44pm

Attention: The last reply to this post was 292 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread

bump,residence needs to be increased by 5 levels at least,make them more expensive i don't care,we need that residence to play some role

Rate this thread