You are not logged in.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned
  • "Ozzman" started this thread

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 2:06am

Something Funny

At the beginning of last century, in 1904, the National Bank of Greece founded the "Bank of the Orient", commonly known as the «Banque d 'Orient».
The bank was subsequently developed in three main areas. Salonika, Smyrna and Alexandria.
In 1932 the "East Bank" was bought and merged with the parent of National Bank of Greece.

During the current law,clearance must be carried up. Three ppl take the case after a decision of the General Assembly of "Bank of the Orient."
The clearance never finishes.
According to applicable laws and after many years, the National Bank claims that the value of the shares of the East has disappeared.
Probably has right if and when they were in drachmas, with the help of the bankruption of the Greek state then.

But those shares about which we are talking were...in gold. The report is clear and guarantor of any such stock was ...and is the Bank of France.

The refugees from Ionia, Cappadocia, the Caucasus, who eventually called for liquidation of the shares they held,heard from bank employees,
especially after 1940 that the bills were no longer of value. The matter was forgotten.
Some grandmothers and grandfathers from Asia Minor had kept some of those shares in their chests.
Others in bank lockers until, forty of them appeared suddenly. Holder is the family of Artemi Sorra from Patras.

In turn, the National Bank officially informs the heirs in September 2010 and subsequently in February 2011 how in the basis of Law 18/1944 shareholder value has vanished.

No mention is made from the legal department of the National Bank for the fact that shareholder value is gold (the 18 / 1944 is the first monetary law following the release from the Germans. The responsibility for administration of the National Bank of Greece during the occupation had taken the «Deutsche Bank»).

Sorras family does not let go. Contacts experts on banking issues and legal and economic factors.
It was natural at some point to assess the current value of the 40 shares.

Mr. Theodore Karyotis is professor of economics at the University of Maryland in the U.S. and teaches Macroeconomics,
international economic relations and microeconomics. He had the job to evaluate the shares.His conclusion is that each share of gold of "Bank of East" now valued at 670 billion each,which is 1 1/2 of the current debt of Greece, which amounts to 450 billion estimated. The total value of 40 shares approaching 30 trillion ..

In April 2010 the beneficiaries had been in contact with the Bank of Greece. The president Mr Provopoulos is fully aware of this.
After discussions, the Central Bank has proposed a compromise (agreement) of EUR 1.5 billion for 10 shares of "Bank of the Orient."

The beneficiaries were surprised when they heard the lawyers to propose a "strange path" so that 1.5 billion would be paid through a British company.
It had become clear how the two banks, the Central and National wanted at all costs to avoid direct involvement in a banking act,so they can avoid the risk of exposure
toward others interested in the same case.

The beneficiaries have refused to adopt this "strange path". Turned elsewhere and founded a nonprofit company, the «END»,
based in Greece which president is the renowned cardiologist in New York and Emmanuel Lambrakis & vice president is Professor Theodore Karyotis.

The Sorra family steps even further. Donates 4 shares in «END» and files the tax return donation to C DOY Patras. The goal is clear.
The Greek state is obliged to issue a duplicate collection of such a tax donation for NGOs is about 0.5% and collect taxes of around 13.5 billion.
The Tax Office refers the matter to the Finance Ministry.

The rationale of the members of the «END» and Sorra family is clear. The value of 4 shares is sufficient to repay the Greek debt and the accumulated debt of Greek citizens to banks and the existence of a large reserve for economic growth.

It is obvious that the greek banking system but also the whole of Europe bank system is unable to repay the whole of this amount which the value of the shares is.
What remains then? The compromise or else an agreement or simply an agreed by all parties Seisachtheia (debt relief).

Mr. Papandreou, Mr. Ant. Samaras, Mr Ev. Venizelos and Mr. G. Provopoulos are fully informed. However,no further reactions on their behalf.
all that remains is Ms. Christine Lagarde to be informed about the 'Bank of the Orient "and it's reserve of gold
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 10:41pm

well,we live in the same city,but i don't know them (patras pop:approx.300k).

plus,not even gr government & banks help them,so i guess it would be more of a problem than ....670billion euros(value of 1 share :-D)
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 10:08pm

deleted by user "Penelope" :evil: 8| :huh: :)

with the following reason: non english

it wasn't so hard to figure out what it was saying,but yay stratthadd,post in a language i don't need to pull my eyes out to understand

Strathadd

Intermediate

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 7:56pm

Davie sayd dis..... aa cannae dae da quoet thingy :S :S

Quoted

Here is the state of play:

Quoted

You are allowed to post in your dialect here as the pace is slower and we have time to decipher your posts and have the ability to remove it if needed. This is the compromise. You are absolutely not allowed to post in accents in the SB.

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 8:13pm

Strathadd,

Demon Stabber is no longer with GAS who was the Support Person (not Davie) who allowed you and Tiberius to break the posting in Gibberish on the Forum. Dragon Eater is now the new English Language support for the game and Capt. Apex is the GAS personnel supervising the forum. The posted rules to both the shout box and the forum are now being enforced correctly. I suggest you contact Capt. Apex via his forum account if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Continued disregard of the rules will force GAS to take harsher actions beside deleting your post and sending you a warning.
~ Mod 322 ~

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 9:47am

?(

I liked Demon Stabber...

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 6:37pm

This thread has gone off topic~ I will try to bring it back on line.

I thought the Greek economy was based on sponges and dried fish? That they did not actually use currency but a primitive type of barter system.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 9:29pm

:D

nope,in the way that civilised countries flourish,they were looking for gold,killing natives to steal their land and also had cowboys bam bam

That they did not actually use currency but a primitive type of barter system.

this one you can say it has been brought back from the prehistoric ages 8o once again showing the way of the future :thumbup:

small note:noone can deny the value of the said shares yet,if anything important comes up i will be posting again here(the views of the thread tell me that i should keep you ppl informed!

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 9:13am

This thread has gone off topic~ I will try to bring it back on line.

I will offer my help and simply split it into two threads.

Please continue.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 10:57pm

Mr. Theodore Karyotis is professor of economics at the University of Maryland in the U.S. and teaches Macroeconomics,
international economic relations and microeconomics. He had the job to evaluate the shares.His conclusion is that each share of gold of "Bank of East" now valued at 670 billion each,which is 1 1/2 of the current debt of Greece, which amounts to 450 billion estimated. The total value of 40 shares approaching 30 trillion ..

Strathadd,

Demon Stabber is no longer with GAS who was the Support Person (not Davie) who allowed you and Tiberius to break the posting in Gibberish on the Forum. Dragon Eater is now the new English Language support for the game and Capt. Apex is the GAS personnel supervising the forum. The posted rules to both the shout box and the forum are now being enforced correctly. I suggest you contact Capt. Apex via his forum account if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Continued disregard of the rules will force GAS to take harsher actions beside deleting your post and sending you a warning.

Please continue.

CApeX

Attention: The last reply to this post was 339 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

bump