You are not logged in.

insidious

Beginner

• "insidious" started this thread

Friday, August 31st 2012, 1:54pm

recruitment contest

why open a competition advocating the the exciting new merged worlds when there,s still 4 world groups yet to be merged ?

carpatian

Beginner

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 12:55pm

if i recrute someone from my reg link (w12) and hi sign up for int wrld or some other wrld do i get a point in the contest?

(yeah i know, my englis is killing your eyes :D )
DEATH TO ZOG!!

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 4:50pm

can't be bothered to take part... The people who'll win this are those who are either highly persuasive OR those certain people who'll offer tixx deals to people to be their recruits.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

itsjustme

Professional

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 8:52pm

or sign themselves up...email addy's are easy to come by these days 8|
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:12am

The recruitment contest has very little to do with the merge. It's just bringing players' attention to the fact that you can now recruit players across all worlds, so there's a lot more to be gained from recruitment of new players, is all.

Cheers!
Gen.D